6th Lord Miracles Tour In Chile And Bolivia

guptveer1469

Are they doing parchaar of sikhi or yoga?

LOL prolly both...

i mean, their leader "yogi bhajan" ... and this is from the 3HOP website:

"As the Siri Singh Sahib, or the Sikh leader in the Western Hemisphere, he has met with Pope John Paul II to discuss inter-religious dialogue and worked side-by-side with the Dalai Lama and the Archbishop of Canterbury to foster world peace."

.. Who appointed this guy? Hmm.. looks self procilaimed to me...

and of course, he also teaches "white tantra yoga" ... Which of course, as far as i am concerned, tantras are found in Hinduism and esoteric buddhism...not sikhi. Link here: http://www.whitetantricyoga.com/?q=node/1

Here's just some of these things these guys are teaching.. and as a "gora" sikh.. i can say they are giving other Gora sikhs a bad name... :(

Of course as Sikhs we know what SGGS ji says on ang 324:

ਨਗਨ ਫਿਰਤ ਜੌ ਪਾਈਐ ਜੋਗੁ ॥

नगन फिरत जौ पाईऐ जोगु ॥

Nagan firaṯ jou pā▫ī▫ai jog.

If Yoga could be obtained by wandering around naked,

ਬਨ ਕਾ ਮਿਰਗੁ ਮੁਕਤਿ ਸਭੁ ਹੋਗੁ ॥੧॥

बन का मिरगु मुकति सभु होगु ॥१॥

Ban kā mirag mukaṯ sabẖ hog. ||1||

then all the deer of the forest would be liberated. ||1||

From the article it looks like they are promoting shabad guru and yoga techniques. Great seva no doubt, theyre going into run down areas where people are living in boxes and providing them with guru ka langar, i got a lot of respect for them.

Surinderjit what has the shabad you posted got anything to do with the seva 3HO are doing? How does it relate?

From the article it looks like they are promoting shabad guru and yoga techniques. Great seva no doubt, theyre going into run down areas where people are living in boxes and providing them with guru ka langar, i got a lot of respect for them.

Surinderjit what has the shabad you posted got anything to do with the seva 3HO are doing? How does it relate?

It is nothing with the seva, it is with what they are teaching.

Kundalini yoga, and tantra.

Maybe not on their tour, but it is something alot of 3HO-ers practice.

I have nothing wrong with the tour, just some parts of the organization.

What was the line from X-men 3?

Magneto says:

"Xavier has done more for mutant kind than you will ever know" - speaking to Inferno?

Harbhajan Ji has spread Sikh Dharma more than anyone will ever know, despite the esoteric purpose of his travels

3HO and Rehatvaan Western Sikhs are not necessarily Mutually exclusive

Despite this, mis-understanding largely exists throughout the realms

They are Rehatvaan Gursikhs who outside of their Sikh faith practice mind-body exercises, let us not forget that

Gurfateh!

"As the Siri Singh Sahib, or the Sikh leader in the Western Hemisphere, he has met with Pope John Paul II to discuss inter-religious dialogue and worked side-by-side with the Dalai Lama and the Archbishop of Canterbury to foster world peace."

.. Who appointed this guy? Hmm.. looks self procilaimed to me...

Harbhajan Singh Yogi, got Hukam from Sri Akal Takth Sahib to do Parchar in Wester Country, after westerns got interested into Sikhi. It was in the 60ths I think.

I think the 3HO guys are miss understood, cause for us it is easy to say this is wrong that is wrong. I am not saying they aren't doing any mistake, but we are doing maybe more mistakes...

In my opinion Yoga is a part of theire life, like for a Sports man Sport. To keep the Body healthy with Yoga or Sports i think it's not against Sikhi.... They dun try to reach god with Yoga like the Yogis did. They are doing Naam Simran and so on... But they are trying to be fit with Yoga.

There is one gora Singh comming sometimes in our grdw. And he is the only one who can sit without moving with closed eyes and doing jaap of waheguru... Sometimes more than 3-4 hours... There is a side effect to be healthy and fit.

Why is Yoga bad if it could help. If you do sports you start moving away from Drugs Alkohol etc...

Parchar is Parchar at least what are "Punjabi Sikhs" doing for the Mother Earth or to help others. But in my opinion they are doing more for Ekta in all humans than we can ever do.

bhul chuk maaf karne ji