Article Saying Shri Dasam Granth Ji Isen't Written By Guru Gobind Singh Ji

I just wanted to share this article with Sikh Sangat Please give me your feedback.

Totally wrong :v1: i am debating on this to one person on orkut, talking bad about Shri Dasam Granth Please Help me if u guys can. This is his Profile on Orkut : http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid...014294225495643

http://www.<banned>.com/Articles/6

Bhul Chuk Maff

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fathai

I read this before and it is total beadbi what singh sabha canada are doing and to be honest I am surprised no khalsa on this forum have the power to take it down..

My personal belief......Dasam granth is not for the weak hearted!!!!!! and even though language is shocking, these are tales of morality, lessons for us. We have been bought up in such an enclosed environment that even mentioning this to another sikh becomes embarassing... and what happens instead? WE see it all the day on news! Rape, gyanis doing dodgy business, amrtidhari singhs get caught by media channels, flirting going in the gurdwara, this is a product of our society, not religion

Dasam granth has an enormous amount of gyan, including charitopakhiyan and as we become more aware of this knowledge, it is my ardas that one day that all Gurdwaras will train khalsa for bir ras using bani from dasam and sarbloh granth!! We need to open our eyes and stop conforming to what society has bought us up in, it's our duty to understand the TRUE PERSONALITY Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj! HAving pictures of our patshah is limited, only dasam granth can give us access to a true sense of what the king of all kings is like..

When Sri Akal Takht Sahib Says no debate on Dasam Granth then why you people raise Questions.

We also have difference on RAGMALA. BUT DIRECTIVE IS THAT NO BIR OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB SHOULD BE PUBLISHED WITH RAGAMALA. YOU CAN MAKE BHOG OF SRI AKHAND PATH OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB WITH OR WITHOUT RECITATION OF RAGMALA.

So Much time we waste on deabting on Dasam Granth. Can we Read chitopkhyan with our family and do the arth. definately not.

There may be some Milawat done by Anthi Panthic element when Sikhs are in Jungles.

So Our GURU IS GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. ARE WE ABLE TO DO SHABAD VICHAR OF GURU JI

NO.

WE SHOULD DAILY READ GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

DO THE ARTH OF BANI.

AND LIVE OUR LIFE ACCORING TO BANI.

LEAVE THE ISSUE OF DASAM GRANTH TO SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB AND SGPC.

Guest shastr

this is a stupid topic. and to all the damn people that keep saying that sri guru granth sahib ji is our guru, welcome to sikhi guys. NOBODY IS SAYING THAT SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB IS OUR GURU! THE ONLY THING WE ARE SAYING IS THAT SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB IS OUR FATHERS BANI, AND WE SHOULD GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES AND WE SHOULD READ IT DAILY!!!!!

OH AND GUESS WAT, FOR ALL YOU ANTI DASAM GRANTH PEOPLE, SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI USED TO DO HUKAMNAMA OF SRI DASAM GRANTH ON REGULAR BASIS, AND USED TO ALWAYS SAY THAT THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN SRI DASAM GRANTH AS MAHARAJ'S BANI ARE NASTAK AND BEMUKH PEOPLE

When Sri Akal Takht Sahib Says no debate on Dasam Granth then why you people raise Questions.

We also have difference on RAGMALA. BUT DIRECTIVE IS THAT NO BIR OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB SHOULD BE PUBLISHED WITH RAGAMALA. YOU CAN MAKE BHOG OF SRI AKHAND PATH OF GURU GRANTH SAHIB WITH OR WITHOUT RECITATION OF RAGMALA.

So Much time we waste on deabting on Dasam Granth. Can we Read chitopkhyan with our family and do the arth. definately not.

There may be some Milawat done by Anthi Panthic element when Sikhs are in Jungles.

So Our GURU IS GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. ARE WE ABLE TO DO SHABAD VICHAR OF GURU JI

NO.

WE SHOULD DAILY READ GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI.

DO THE ARTH OF BANI.

AND LIVE OUR LIFE ACCORING TO BANI.

LEAVE THE ISSUE OF DASAM GRANTH TO SRI AKAL TAKHT SAHIB AND SGPC.

Bhai Sahib i agree about the not debating, but then you have raised some issues. Firstly this issue has been decided, the so called milawaat is based on what? 1897 the decision has been made and the Akal Takhat have continued to follow its decision.

Regarding the chitopkhyan, ji arath karni undi hai then ofcourse you can do its arath with your family, if you are going to pick up one book and become a bidwaan on it then you have no hope. If we can do arath of shabads from the Guru granth Sahib jee such as api reseeai aap raas api ravan har, then we should have no problem with the dasam granth. The bhav is different but both refer to sexual content. The Shabad in the Guru Granth Sahib refers to Sexual content as a methapoor of piyar between a husband and wife, In essence its talking about the piyar between the human and paramatma. The bani in the dasam granth is talking about lack of control of the mind when referring the sexual content. Sometimes I get worried when people start attacking the Chitopkhyan (mainly because they only know how to copy and paste some lines) because will they turn on the shabads in Raagi Suhi next which uses sexual content as methapor for piyar with parmata? Rather than hiding from issues such as kam krodh, lobh moh hankar, a Sikh should confront it and discuss it rather than acting like it does not exist. This false sense of security has destroyed our familys. We should educate our children on such issues rather than letting them be educated by the western media.

I very good chapter in the book Sabh Dusht chak mara has been written on this issue which people like Kala Aghana have failed to respond to.

Regarding Raag mala, this issue is only argued by those who dont know anything about Raags, hence im not suprised they do not understand it, however the people who dont have any knowledge on raags have become qualified to reject it. The assumptions made these people make funny reading to people who understand gurmat sangeet. I would also ask you to read the rehit maryada carefully, it does not say its up to you whether you read it, it merely says in those places where it was not read. If ive missunderstood this i ask for muafee, however this argument that maryada says its your choice whether you read it after Akhand path is not correct.

One thing I admire about Prof Sahib Singh jee is that where he did not understand something, he simply said so. During the Sri Raag Sahabs that he has done arath, he says the Raags are a dying art, the panth should try to save this knowledge. Rather than acting like he understood the Raags, he simply made his admission of not understanding it. Today what we dont understand... we make the most noise about.

I did not mean to get into this debate, however you raised the issue.

singhsabhacanada should be burned to the ground.

yh we should do something about them.... at least do something about there website :jamdoot

this is a stupid topic. and to all the damn people that keep saying that sri guru granth sahib ji is our guru, welcome to sikhi guys. NOBODY IS SAYING THAT SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB IS OUR GURU! THE ONLY THING WE ARE SAYING IS THAT SRI DASAM GRANTH SAHIB IS OUR FATHERS BANI, AND WE SHOULD GIVE IT THE RESPECT IT DESERVES AND WE SHOULD READ IT DAILY!!!!!

OH AND GUESS WAT, FOR ALL YOU ANTI DASAM GRANTH PEOPLE, SANT JARNAIL SINGH JI USED TO DO HUKAMNAMA OF SRI DASAM GRANTH ON REGULAR BASIS, AND USED TO ALWAYS SAY THAT THOSE WHO DONT BELIEVE IN SRI DASAM GRANTH AS MAHARAJ'S BANI ARE NASTAK AND BEMUKH PEOPLE

sry if i made any mistake i just wanted some support to show that guy on orkut what Shri Dasam Granth is really about. Since he has no idea what is in Shri Dasam Granth. If U guys can, send a scrap to him on orkut... This is his Profile on Orkut : http://www.orkut.com/Main#Profile.aspx?uid...014294225495643

• 1 month later...

Inciting people to do violence against other people who have an alternative viewpoint from us is wrong.

Humans have a right to believe in whatever they want.

If a persons views are offensive or shows no decorum or decency then that person degrades himself and brings into question his family's upbringing.

I believe that there is a distinction between an intellectual viewpoint (like singh sabha canada) and mockery of religion, like dera sacha souda whose leader is just an oaf. Why was his mock amrit pink in color? It looked nasty.

Wasn't Gurdaddi given to the Dasam Granth as well?