Urgent Action Required Against This Author

Simar

listen bruv, no1 is forcing u to read it, i felt it gave me bir rass if it didnt give u any then to bad, i do read bani no need to advise me wot to do. think of urself rather then others, people express themselves in different ways just like how the author has, to bad u dont see it that way. I get bir ras just by looking at dhan kalgidhar maharaj Guru Gobind Singh jis photos u got a problem with that? wud u say the same thing to me then? vada aya adviser.

That was not bir rass you are experiencing, you are just pumped up from adrenaline. It makes you feel good but it is totally different. The article is degrading to Sikhi, no compassion, just swearing. Thse are violent, insulting words. Words, that a Sikh saint would never of used. To have the F word and Baba Deep Singh, in the same sentence, well i don't think he'd approve. But lets not dwell on it too much, we have got better things to think about, and theres nothing anything can do about it.

You get high off swearing, congratulations. Great acheivement.

Fateh, Ur not me? U dont know wot im experiencing so dont judge, like i said in my earlier post u need to look past the profanities and understand wot the article is saying which obviously u didnt. Well done, Great achievment, Shabash.....And i dont get high of swearing, swearing is not a drug? lolol

No need to get so defensive. You have nothing to defend but your ego. I am you, and you are me. Swearing is a mental drug, it makes the mind ill. Only perfection should be used to talk about God's saints. It is not normal. In todays society swearing is normal. But for saints who had perfect humility, it is not normal for them. If Baba Deep Singh was still alive, would you go up to him and say "YO BABA YOU FOTHERMUCKER, WHATS UP!" no, you just wouldn't say it. Something innate would tell you to always respectfully talk to him. This includes when writing about him.

What you were experiencing was pride. You are proud to be a sikh, well don't be.

I aint getin defensive and i am proud to be a sikh, So WHAT? This article would appeal to more youth in london then u going up to them tryna be a syana and talk with respect thats for sure. Your right i wudnt go up to a Mahan gursikh like baba deep singh and talk to him with profranities, no need 2. U just cant admit the fact this article is more appealing to todays lost sikh youths then a article without the profanities. Fateh

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apart from the profanity, this is one of the best articles that I have read....I emailed the author who said that he will try and tone down the language used the next time that he updates his site and apologises if he has caused offence without the intention to do so.

Read the authors profile and try and relate to him rather than being self-righteous and ignorant.

Just to throw my own 2 pence into this, I thought the article MAY have been a bit OTT with the language but if you look at it from the point of view of an alpha-male type (as someone earlier pointed out), then you can look past the excessive f-words and appreciate the article for what it is: a well-researched piece on an important figure in Sikh history. In this day and age, this is exactly the sort of thing you need to inspire the younger generation to take interest in the Sikh faith.

And whoever mentioned Mr T, try reading the article in a Mr T voice and subsitute the word "Sucka!" every now and then, it reads sooo much better!! :)

You admit you are proud to be Sikh. Do not ever take pride in anything except God, who made you who you are. Don't take pride in the creation, take pride in the creator. Sikhi was the invention, you religion was created, but it is not the prime creator is not.

Yes it inspires youth, but it does not inspire people to get into real Sikhi. It boosts ego. It does appeal more to the youth. So what does that show? That someone who isn't even a Sikh can inspire better than an actual Sikhs? We should get inspiration from Gurbani, in which it actually says to be compassionate, and to kill ego. Swearing is not having compassion. Whether you are inspired by this or not, it still doesn't change the fact we not with God. IT DOES NOT INSPIRE TO DO THE NAAM, which is most important. Just makes you feel good about yourself, it may boost your confidence, but so what, that is just ego to. This conversation isn't helping either. Sorry i bothered you. It was not any of my business to stick my nose in.

It is better to not preach at all. Let us leave that to the God and his saints. I am preaching to you, that makes me a hypocrite. I will suffer for this.

You admit you are proud to be Sikh. Do not ever take pride in anything except God, who made you who you are. Don't take pride in the creation, take pride in the creator. Sikhi was the invention, you religion was created, but it is not the prime creator is not.

Yes it inspires youth, but it does not inspire people to get into real Sikhi. It boosts ego. It does appeal more to the youth. So what does that show? That someone who isn't even a Sikh can inspire better than an actual Sikhs? We should get inspiration from Gurbani, in which it actually says to be compassionate, and to kill ego. Swearing is not having compassion. Whether you are inspired by this or not, it still doesn't change the fact we not with God. IT DOES NOT INSPIRE TO DO THE NAAM, which is most important. Just makes you feel good about yourself, it may boost your confidence, but so what, that is just ego to. This conversation isn't helping either. Sorry i bothered you. It was not any of my business to stick my nose in.

It is better to not preach at all. Let us leave that to the God and his saints. I am preaching to you, that makes me a hypocrite. I will suffer for this.

You admit you are proud to be Sikh. Do not ever take pride in anything except God, who made you who you are. Don't take pride in the creation, take pride in the creator. Sikhi was the invention, you religion was created, but it is not the prime creator is not

Oh well i guess il pay for this when im judged, cant help of how i feel.

Yes it inspires youth, but it does not inspire people to get into real Sikhi. It boosts ego. It does appeal more to the youth. So what does that show? That someone who isn't even a Sikh can inspire better than an actual Sikhs? We should get inspiration from Gurbani, in which it actually says to be compassionate, and to kill ego. Swearing is not having compassion. Whether you are inspired by this or not, it still doesn't change the fact we not with God. IT DOES NOT INSPIRE TO DO THE NAAM, which is most important. Just makes you feel good about yourself, it may boost your confidence, but so what, that is just ego to.

I agree with what your tryna say but the bleak fact is that a large % of todays sikh youth r so far away from sikhi that youths wont just dive into real sikhi and hence to get our youths intrested in sikhi, its these sort of articles which may drive them to take more intrest and learn more about sikhi and its history, which would eventually change the way they speak and the words they choose 2 use along with other things like japping NAAM as u mentioned thus real sikhi.

Bhul Chuk Maff. VJKK VJKF