Need Help - I Know A Sikh Who May End Up Converting To Islam Simply To Marry

jii

Hello, please do not take any offence to this. However i do need some helpe has i know someone who has been with a muslim girl for some time and is considering leaving his whole sikh family for her.

i am not sure what to do. i have tried talking to him but he denies that he is going out with the girl but there is so much proof showing his lying.

i cant sit back and watch this happend. i need this to be in the strictist of confidence. can anyone help me?

your friend is a pig. and he is probably carrying a long lost arab gene which an arab conqurer gave to his slave grandmother. now the gene is showing its true color.

This is why we are in the position we are in. Muslims stick together however when it comes to a fellow sikh we get the attitude as above. Very mature.

explain to him that you know whats happening so theres no point hiding it. and tell him that these relationships dont always last forever. that girl could just be messing him about, and even if she's not that doesnt mean she likes his religion. if he does convert for 'love', he'll have to go all the way and that involves circumcision. if that doesnt scare him or bring him to his senses.... well he's lost.