Gurdwara Beadbi

Does anyone feel that the beadbi'ah happening in Gurdware are just getting worse and worse and not stopping at all? I can appriciate the fact that most of you dont know what im talking about because heavily Sikh populated areas like B'ham and Coventry dont have this problem. (Or so i hear!) I have been going to the Gurdwara a few times and noticing this more and more. I have even taken photographs of some of the beadbi and will post them up later on. I remeber trying to start some sort of group that could take issues like this in Gurdware but we couldnt start because we didnt have enough people. But something really has to be done about this. Maybe if i were to start the group again?? the local Gurdwara have gone as far as getting really expencsive seats (like they have in churches but i cant remember what they're called lol) for elderly people to sit on and this is in the Dabar Sahib infront of Mahraj. But now even middle aged people sit on there reading the newspaper and the commitee members sit on there counting their money. I say 'their' because we all know it doesnt belong to the Gurdwara. But there is just too much beadbi going on. Anyone feel the same? Or am i just paranoid lol.

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=37497&hl=

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?showtopic=37647&hl=

Kent Ramgarhia Darbar Sikh Temple

63 Franklin Road,

Gillingham,

Kent

ME7 4DG

01634 576618

Sri Guru Nanak Gurdwara - Sikh Temple

Byron Road,

Gillingham,

Kent

ME7 5QH

01634 333111

There the two locals one to me. Both have tremendous amounts of beadbi going on. I will post pictures when i get on my other pc.

don have to be many...look at bhai bota singh and bhai gerja singh...they were only 2 of them...try not to get into fights inside the gurdwara...give bad impresion to the public...or u no what u can do...each time u got a chance...take out a nail from the chair...ask ur frens to help...and hope the chair will collaspe on its own...much safer for u there...

Some pictures, as promised! Im still in the process of taking pictures of the chairs in Dabar Sahib etc.

Posters and advertisements for a hindu dance group. Dass went to one of their shows a couple of years ago and they actually do all the pooja stuff during their performances.

post-13420-1238918493_thumb.jpg

Posters advertising a mela arranged by the Gurdwara comittees themselves to (and i quote) "bring youngsters into Sikhi, because they dont want to sit around doing Simran."

post-13420-1238918763_thumb.jpg

This clearly shows that the Gurdwara comittees aranged it and you must contact them to get tickets.

post-13420-1238919121_thumb.jpg

And this one has to be one of the worst for me. When i approached the comittee about this, and the local nang lol, they simply said he was the "God of ramgaria's". Dhan Guru Nanak

post-13420-1238919387_thumb.jpg