Sikhs Can Learn 4rm The Tamil Struggle

Guest militant singh

Guest militant singh

We Sikhz should tke a lesson 4rm the tamil struggle and hw they're all united 4 der cause, da 'unorganised' protest in london attracted arnd 3000 ppl they jst texted each ova abt it, look @ us when we hve eventz we hve pathetic numbaz.Even their community is united 4 da cause of freedom ive seen tamilz drivin arnd in der carz wiv stickerz promoting their cause,der shopz raise money as well,wht do we do - js fight ova jathas and whos da leader - or if sum1 does sumvink gd we put em dwn

compare their freedom mvement 2 ourz - we r way backkkkk

we've gt mre resources ,finances,thru our gurdwaraz evryfink buh still we fail to mve da mvement 4wrd

tamil newz and hw dey shut london dwn 4 a few hrz due 2 tht da UN has even spoken out,in geneva they had arnd 1000 ppl outside protesting wivin a few hrs ,da last protest we dne las mnth had 20 sikhzz at mst - pathetic

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/apr/0...-lanka-protests

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7986838.stm

We should be untouchable, Our Gurdwaras impregnable, People should go to Sikhs for support, who must defend righteously without getting caught, If they call us inferior, give them a kick to the posterior. Our lessons should be learnt from Guru ji, this way we won't become a phoney, we would be taken seriously, people would look at us fearfully, whilst still showing admiration and the respect we deserve, but now haven't they got the nerve? Joking about our dharam, without any sharam. The sight of a Sikh or Sikh building should feel like shelter, now we just end up with a big thriller. How much more must we suffer? We must act now or it will all be over. Look at our false behaviour. Remember God as he is the only saviour, he is our lover, and gives us our power if we cast vaheguru out from our heart, we all just stink of fart. :o

the truth is that most Sikhs of today are but a faint shadow of the past soormas

mabye this is because of the uncomfortable fact that probably about 80% of todsys Sikhs only became Sikh when it was protifable to do so - ie under the British and without real faith for the teachings of the Gurus

instead they try and make up for their inadequacies by becoming petty haters and looking for conspiracy theories to cover their own weaknesses rather than face the world with honour and bravery

Ive got a copy of Khalsa Fatehnama from last year giving an account of how they sent rajiv gandhi to 'narak'. It was such an amazing read, i'll scan it and post it here for people to read once I get time.

I don't know much about them now, but from that one article theres definitely lessons that can be learnt from there movement. The most obvious is how there women are so tyar-ber-tyar...and ours are... well I better not say.

they have also committed terrible atrocities on their own people and wiped out whole Tamil groups who dont follow the ideology of the LTTE

a whole generation of child soldiers and suicide bombers - they are majorly involved in international drug smuggling and aspects of organized crime

Is that the golden future of Sikhi that you are seeking ?

they have also committed terrible atrocities on their own people and wiped out whole Tamil groups who dont follow the ideology of the LTTE

a whole generation of child soldiers and suicide bombers - they are majorly involved in international drug smuggling and aspects of organized crime

Is that the golden future of Sikhi that you are seeking ?

I think they are pointing towards the commitment other quams/ppl/races have to their causes.

If something happens to their community they will all shut up their businesses for the day or hang black flags to show support to their cause.

Right or wrong is a separate question...i dont think anyone can comment on their causes...but we need to look at ourselves...

would we jump from a bridge into the Thames for any cause? I am not saying everyone start jumping...lol....but its just the concept and how much they actually care.

There is a guy who sits outside parliament and has dedicated his life to a particular cause...we turn up once a year for a stroll around hyde park and think we are committed...never forget...lol

more like forget for 364 days a year and then just remember for 1 day.

the problem with our ppl is we are too scared to stand up for our rights...we think no one will stand with us.........well they will definately start cussing and saying "you should have done it like this"......