People who Cut their Hair

wjkk,wjkf

Rochak Malang ji,

i'm not judging people by whether they cut their hair or not, if anyone judges (which is inevitable, its human nature) it should be on how the person conducts themselves, actions speak for themselves...

all i meant by my previous post was that it is wrong for people to try to munipulate the meaning of gurbani to try to justify what they are doing; its important to have a foundation of understanding & acceptance of what sikhi is about. afterall sikhi is about logic, nothing is merely ritualistic & demanding 'blind sabmission' from its followers

bhul chuk maaf...

wjkk,wjkf

Guest mehtab

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

kaur jee, i think i wrote half of what i wanted to ( the usual dumb me tongue.gif )...i fully agree with u that people shudn't try to munipulate the meaning of gurbani to justify what they are doing...by judging i meant that no one shud consider themselves better than others, which i am sure most GurSikhs dont :umm:

sorry for any misunderstanding jee ^_^

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

I bet if everyone was educated on our religion instead of just beign born into it, there would be more people growing their kesh.

Yeah i think, if all the existing Gursikhs be role models for others - showing to the others , how this is the way to live ... the problem would be solved!