People who Cut their Hair

i was just reading a few posts and the importance of our hair always remains a hot topic -

heres my take - from all the people i have seen cutting their hair.

Okay now everybody knows - this is what GuruGobindSinghji told us do. So that should be enough - However ...

All the weak souls who think their personality cant pull them through in life - get hair cut ! People who think - their appearance pulls them back in life - and People who cant stand up and be the sikh Guru Gobind Singh Ji wanted us to be , get their hair cut !

So its just how strong you are inside. Nothing else.

Bhul chuk maaf - no offence meant - but if it does happen , i am sure you would have an answer ?

Would love to hear all your replies ...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Kaur jee, your conviction is right. Those people who know what sikhism says and then still look the other way are wrong and foolish to call themselves Sikhs

But on the other hand, its sad when you see a mona person who knows more about Sikhism and does more path than many pagh-valla Sikhs. :umm:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

as a dog i bark again

STOP JUDGING

and u have my head at ur feet ^_^

STOP judging??? Rochak!!! are you sure?? i mean... doesn't Guruji TELL us to judge??? Isn't a possible slogan of Sikhi not "If you can't see God in all, you can't see God at all", but actually "If you find a person who may not have God in them, then pick the brains outta them"?

are you SUUUUUUREEE about this whole "NOT JUDGING" thing??? i dono.. seems pretty anti sikhi to NOT judge

(and this post was brought to you by Sarcasm International, a non-profit organization, looking to provide japmans with some profit in his pocket, by Dr. Seuss)

Guest Jas Singh

alot of people who cut their hair dont know a thing about sikhi, i know when i was young if i had my hair cut i doubt i would of kept it then because i only heard "Sikhs grow their hair" with no logic behind it.

I bet if everyone was educated on our religion instead of just beign born into it, there would be more people growing their kesh.

I bet if everyone was educated on our religion instead of just beign born into it, there would be more people growing their kesh.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

:T: That's a really good idea! Implementing that would be hard though ...

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!