PARCHAAR DAY

DhadiMania

SOME OF YOU MAY KNOW ABOUT MY INITIAL PLANS.

2004, pehla prakash of sggs. what will we do to celebrate? what will we do to get the message across?

i along with a canadian sewadar (him mostly i just donated 3 pics, though my idea, it was him doing the sewa) made a collage to celebrate this occasion. to alert others its a big year this year. and many of you may know i did email some of you to get your email address so i can send it you when may 1st came.

well 1 day to go. please can people have a look at the collage and send it to the sikh sangat worldwide (hopefully before) september 1st, the day when the world celebrates sggs.

please click on the link to have a look at the collage and start sending it to the panth!

thanks to vickramjit singh (aka singh) for putting it up on the internet. please click on the link below.....

http://frontiernet.com/~lsingh4/1.jpg

theres a kirpa story to it. it all began few days before new years day. i posted a post on sikhnet. no-one replied. for 9 days it was blank. no one came foreward. on the evening of the 9th day, i did ardas that this project would be completed. on the tenth day i checked my email and a canadian guy emailed me.

^_^ har jiyo kirpa karo, kirpa karo tum pyaare ^_^

REQUEST TO ADMIN TO M

AKE THIS A STICKY. I WANT EVERYONE TO SEE THIS!!!!!!

i hereby decalre may 1st "international sikhi parchaar day" the day when the sangat starts to send this image to the sangat worldwide and raise awarness not just to sikhs, but to other religions as well. not a bad day to start especially if one of your fav hajoori raagi was played at darbar sahib today (bhai sarabjeet singh durg wale). hes in the pic, top right image of the inside of darbaar sahib, you can see him playing kirtan with his rababi friend/son/whoever he is.

Operation Sikhi Parchaar GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO!!!!!!!

START SENDING NOW!!!!!!! IF YOU HAVE A WEBSITE, PLEASE PUT THIS PIC UP. WE NEED TO RAISE AWARNESS!!!!!!!!!!!