Adopting Cultures Of Your Country

Guest fordcapri

i think its best to be around positive, intelligent and funny people who respect your beliefs, but it doesnt matter who they are.

as for the living in a country thing, all i have to say is that countries change. there are no set rules, beliefs, or even law somethimes. wow, look at me get all serious now.

Do you think we should settle on planet Mars? Make that the new planet of the Sikhs? Or maybe send everybody else there. Maybe some aliens would like to become Sikhs too.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think its best to be around positive, intelligent and funny people who respect your beliefs, but it doesnt matter who they are.

as for the living in a country thing, all i have to say is that countries change. there are no set rules, beliefs, or even law somethimes. wow, look at me get all serious now.

Do you think we should settle on planet Mars? Make that the new planet of the Sikhs? Or maybe send everybody else there. Maybe some aliens would like to become Sikhs too.

how do we know that aliens arent already sikhs? i'm sure i read a sau sakhi that said that there is a khalsa raj that sprawls the starry sky and has ruled many galaxies in peace for 14 thousand years. or something like that.

in the meantime, we sikhs should go to mars. the christians can have venus. pluto for the musis. uranus for the hindus. then we'll sign a promise that we'll come back in a hundred years and beat the living daylights out of one another for earth. sounds good dont it?

Guest Kizarny
i dont know if u guys know but sikherofthenaam is actually gora fyi

so thats whyy.... yeah

Yeah, he is the color of snow, I am the colorr of chocolate milk, and the next person is the color of grass. What difference does it make? Get past the skin color issue. It doesn't matter in this life or the next. I'm Punjabi myself, but you people keep on shoving it down my throat that it is really a big deal. Trust me, I know so many non Punjabi's who I find better to be around than Punjabi's. I didn't want to say it, but now I did.

And for the record, my gender is neutral. I never said I was a male or female. That's the way I like to play it, down the middle. I'm not new to this forum though. I'm just waiting to be caught and thrown off again. Enjoy me while you can, lol.

I think my views on this have been misinterpreted quite badly.

I do openly apologise to HSD*, I did seem to jump to the gun, but may I justify myself by saying I didn't once state or have the intent of saying his views were intentionally bad, but its just not nice when people refer to all white people under one category, just like I don't class indians under the 'asian' banner. We are all individual and should be proud of the fact.

May I ask some of you openly please, as a matter of interest, and without any form of bias...what your views are on intergration? Are you against diversity and think its good for people to "stick to their own" - which is a phrase I have heard on a common basis. I believe that from some of the posts, that just as I, race/ ethnicity/customers/ religion etc. doesn't play a part at all, and it is the personality of an individual that is the most important factor.

I am not saying we should compromise sikhi at all, no way!.. God I don't! Not for the sacrifices made and its beauty and truth! As the path itself is to me the most beautiful out of all of the world religions, and its sikhs are some of the most amazing people I have ever met - pre and post encountering sikhi.

So please do not state falsely that my my views are simply because im not of indian/punjabi origin and that im somehow biased or ignorant.

Take Care. God Bless the sangat.

VJKK VJKF

Yeah, he is the color of snow, I am the colorr of chocolate milk, and the next person is the color of grass. What difference does it make? Get past the skin color issue. It doesn't matter in this life or the next. I'm Punjabi myself, but you people keep on shoving it down my throat that it is really a big deal. Trust me, I know so many non Punjabi's who I find better to be around than Punjabi's. I didn't want to say it, but now I did.

sorry love, but no one gives a damn. i dont know who you're talking to, but if you really want to go on about yourself so much[ you should start a blog or keep a diary.

And for the record, my gender is neutral. I never said I was a male or female. That's the way I like to play it, down the middle. I'm not new to this forum though. I'm just waiting to be caught and thrown off again. Enjoy me while you can, lol.

eeeww, a transexual/asexual cricketer. did you hear that admin? can we get this sad case banned? its what it wants.

I think my views on this have been misinterpreted quite badly.

I do openly apologise to HSD*, I did seem to jump to the gun, but may I justify myself by saying I didn't once state or have the intent of saying his views were intentionally bad, but its just not nice when people refer to all white people under one category, just like I don't class indians under the 'asian' banner. We are all individual and should be proud of the fact.

May I ask some of you openly please, as a matter of interest, and without any form of bias...what your views are on intergration? Are you against diversity and think its good for people to "stick to their own" - which is a phrase I have heard on a common basis. I believe that from some of the posts, that just as I, race/ ethnicity/customers/ religion etc. doesn't play a part at all, and it is the personality of an individual that is the most important factor.

I am not saying we should compromise sikhi at all, no way!... as the path itself is to me the most beautiful out of all of the world religions, and its sikhs are some of the most amazing people I have ever met (pre and post encountering sikhi.

So please don't state falsely that my my views are simply because im not of indian/punjabi origin and that im somehow biased or ignorant - cus i thinkmy whole scenario shows I am not.

Take Care. God Bless the sangat.

VJKK VJKF

SOTN, all i can say is take all the comments here with a pinch of salt. when ford capri starts a thread, most of the responses are just p*ss takes. take a step back and see that is what some people were trying to do on here - sikh humour is a special recipe that is centuries old ;)

personally i think integration is an open ended word. for the masses and the media, integration is doing what they want. if you do something they dont agree with they say you arent integrating - even if its the british thing to do. it is annoying sometimes as being born here would make you think that people wouldnt automatically put you under the microscope. another thing is that integration is so broad a subject its hard to address such a topic.

mind you if i could reverse time by 160 years and stop the khalsa raj from being invaded, i would. especially if it means a sikh homeland would exist today.

Guest Kizarny
eeeww, a transexual/asexual cricketer. did you hear that admin? can we get this sad case banned? its what it wants.

Ok, give yourself a hand! You've exposed me. However, I prefer the term transgender. I become a "full" woman this summer. You can dream about being with me after that or before that since you seem so "hung" up on me. Cheers!

Ok, give yourself a hand! You've exposed me. However, I prefer the term transgender. I become a "full" woman this summer. You can dream about being with me after that or before that since you seem so "hung" up on me. Cheers!

dont flatter yourself. i'm bored and your ignorance and attention seeking is hilarious to read. keep it up, you have just enough brains to make the hindustani women's cricket team. unless they think you're a widow, then you might have to transgender yourself again.

' Fot the masses and the media, integration is doing what they want. if you do something they dont agree with they say you arent integrating'

Spot on analysis, couldnt have said it better myself. Most gorai are safe with you if you speak and act like them. If you maintain your distinctness, most of them strart whining - and believe me gorai are the world masters when it comes to whining lol