Sikhs Doing What They Do Best!

The point fans is this.....

1. There is a guy with Sikhi suroop dancing and intoxicated

2. It is there for the public to see/ ridicule other Sikhs with the suroop as like minded intoxicated dancers. Our image is being tarnished.

Its offensive.

PS. I'm sure the hippy brigade on this forum will say well not all Sikhs are like that. Its his jeevan, etc. Well in a media savvy world we should ensure we dont come across as a bunch of drunkard perverts -this is not what the Guru intended when he gave us the suroop. There comes a responsibility in having the suroop.

Hi boys and girls,

I warn you to remove all sharp objects from the room and ensure that you go to the toilet before watching this video so as not to cause any accidents on the carpet. :lol:

I see children dressed up in turban and beards acting like imbeciles.

I always thought beards were like, being the alpha male, or the fully grown matured man. Can you imagine the dominate lions or silverback gorillas jumping around prancing about making a fool out of themselves? no otherwise they would lose their position as the dominate ones. Thats what is happening to us now. Looks like the alpha male, but acts like twat. Even though it might not be us doing that. If someone is and they are getting public attention, it is going to represent the whole of the Sikh nation. Everyone has to become perfect or we are just going to be considered a big joke. Thats why sikhs aren't taken seriously anymore. and they keep inventing new jokes about us. WE are becoming an easy target.

e.g. what do you do you call a sikh doing Bangera....... Dan Singh. the jokes go on and on. Once we were the most feared of people, now we have become a laughing stock.

Hi boys and girls,

I warn you to remove all sharp objects from the room and ensure that you go to the toilet before watching this video so as not to cause any accidents on the carpet. :lol:

FREAKIN UNBELIEVABLE .... u gotta be kiddin me man...am not even sure of wt they re doin is bhangra at all... :6