Is Sikhi Suroop A Handicap !

Guest Kizarny
and amritdhari singhniyaan cant marry a clean shaven dude!

So now a clean shaven person is just a "dude", right? He has no standing at all in sikhi and that's why most monay sit at the back of the Gurdwara, or don't even go, because of comments like this.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vaheguroo....

i see there is no winning with you,

despite the fact you, and i quote, said 'the next clean shaven guy'

guy, dude, man, male.....any more you'd like me to add jee?

i dont mean to be rude but i get the impression you don't really care as you've only chosen to comment on one line of my message and i did not intend to offend anyone

as for 'monay', i know some who are more chardee kalaa than some 'amritdhari' ppl ive met jee

bhul chuck maaf, im just stupid, i dont really know anything

Guru = Master

Sikh = Apprentice

Gursikh = Jedi Master

lol just kidding

No but if all of us are "sikhs" Then we are just like an apprentice, this means, we have no right to question the masters authority. We are not allowed to judge anyone, and we must always remember we are the learner. NOT LEARNED!

If you have any problems you can always go to your Guru/Master to find out. Thats what hes there for. To carry us across, this world ocean.

If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact my creator and my sustsainer, he goes by the name of Waheguru, he is known to all the people of all the planets. He answers all your questions, because he loves us all very much, and he is all-powerful to do things.

Dhanasaree,

I know where you are coming from when you say that what I have written is gandh. And you are right that ultimately a Sikh's role in life is to keep wicked rehat and be pleasing to akal purakh.

The reason that I wrote the above post was that there are many influences out there such as Hindi films, bollywood, stupid radio programmes etc that are out there trying to make us look like stupid and unattractive. However, I am simply stating that Sikhs are the best in all areas of life- that includes spirituality, martial prowess and physical beauty. We are second to nonone.

The Guru's wanted Sikhs too be attractive and indeed the Khalsa roop is beautiful. We should take pride in it.

Now personally, I am against dating. I think it is a waste of time. To be honest I used the words 'dating' and 'lonliness' as more of a laugh. I agree with you.. Singhs are never meant to be lonely.

But if you say to me that we Sikhs are an ugly unattractive bunch, I will have words with you. Remember, even if you dont date and you have an arranged marriage, your wife will still be have to be attracted to you at some level to say yes...that includes if she is a dastaar wearing Gursikh. Dont be naive and think that no effort will be required on your part and somehow a great soul mate will just fall out of the sky.

Remember, it is the duty of every Singh to attract the best Gursikh wife that he can. Because in actual fact, your jeevan depends on it. Your wife is your main sangat and you want it to be the best sangat possible for you. Some effort will be required in obtaining this.

^ hanjee veer jee i agree with you to some extent except erm...im not going to marry a singhni thou, err as i am one! lol

khalsa roop is 100% beautiful, as its pure (in the name lol), but ive seen with so many gursikhs that in 'society', as you say which is becoming influcened by bollywood etc etc, would normally be considered 'ugly, but veer jee, if you talk to them and you see the sikhi and the piyaar in thier eyes.... dhan vaheguroo. thats thier beauty, thier jeevan is thier beauty. there is so much less of that nowadays, i agree with you. but at the end of the day if your having trouble in this way jee, ardaas is all any gursikh can do, and its up to maharaj if he wants to bless us with what we ask for.

bhul chuck maaf karna veer jee, feel a bit bad for calling it 'gandh', feel a bit mean now :BL:

also...Kizarny...

"If that's how you want to end it, so be it. "Only words on a screen", that's my mantra around here."

sigh

these are all words on a screen jee, if they mean so little to you, why are you typing on this forum?

and as for what i said. I am stupid and i know nothing. that is a fact, guroo jee told me so. wether my chanchal man decides to accept that or wether i get stuck in hunkaar is a different matter but the initial statement is true, i do know nothing