What Do You Hate About Typical Punjabis?

Dukh Nivaran

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa, Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

Hey guyss!! I recently got back from Punjab, (didn't tell anyone :p ) anyway I saw their are alot of things which annoy one about Punjabis, so hey why not make a thread about it :D . I'll start:

I REALLY REALLY REALLY hate the way typical punjabi boys tie their joora on teir forehead and do a patka over it!! Your turn :lol:

I hate when you give beggars money and then they complain and ask for more. Then you give them some more, then you see them again after a few hours, and they act like they don't know you and they have never seen you before, and ask for even more money.

edit : ^ actually thinking about it, its quite evil of me, but that annoyed me at the time. ^ Its all God's wealth anyway.

Guest shastr

i hate it when punjabi's from uk go to punjab and then when they come back, they start a hate thread about other punjabi's.

we should be workign towards ekta. not pointing out how other people annoy us.

i hate it when punjabi's from uk go to punjab and then when they come back, they start a hate thread about other punjabi's.

well said..

Punjab is the Holy Land... Punjab is the future Khalistan... we are Punjabis.. upto us to help change it for the better (and yes we can support Nri Sikh organisations from here.. fund anti-drug campaigns.. Mata Gujri Trust.. etc etc)

The original Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Punjab is the Sikh homeland. Upto us to reclaim what the misles fought for

well said..

Punjab is the Holy Land... Punjab is the future Khalistan... we are Punjabis.. upto us to help change it for the better (and yes we can support Nri Sikh organisations from here.. fund anti-drug campaigns.. Mata Gujri Trust.. etc etc)

The original Maharaja Ranjit Singh's Punjab is the Sikh homeland. Upto us to reclaim what the misles fought for

The original query is not very PR friendly, but is necessary. Maybe more productive answers will be elicited by rephrasing and asking what do we need to change about ourselves (in punjab and elsewhere) to reclaim sikhi?

By asking the question as above, we realize that the question is very important.