Help Ki Kara

TejiKaur

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have ben amrithari for around 3 weeks now and with Guru Jis kirpa my rehit has been taken care of

I did make one mistake tho about 2 weeks ago i was sleeping at my friends house and got up to do ishnan b4 nitnem

while i was taking a shower i had the dry kachera with me and the wet one on

i accidently forgot and for like a millisecond i was kachera less cause i accidently forgot and took like old one off

what should i do matlab i know i dont need pesh but should i ask panj for an ardas

can someone else ask like my mom or can i ask in writing

on can i ask from my heart during my ardas?

i know i shouldnt dwell but now i just might

my amrit isnt broken isnt it? doesnt feel broken. can amrit really break by accident? views on this>

im a girl btw

fateh penje

amrit cannot be broken like that.

ur REHIT can.....

if i was u id go to the panj and tell them exactley what happened jee... ONLY THEY can tell u if it was wrong etc...

everyone1 else here willl just giv their opinions.

gurfateh : )

Waheguru ji ka khalsa

Waheguru ji ki fateh

I have ben amrithari for around 3 weeks now and with Guru Jis kirpa my rehit has been taken care of

I did make one mistake tho about 2 weeks ago i was sleeping at my friends house and got up to do ishnan b4 nitnem

while i was taking a shower i had the dry kachera with me and the wet one on

i accidently forgot and for like a millisecond i was kachera less cause i accidently forgot and took like old one off

what should i do matlab i know i dont need pesh but should i ask panj for an ardas

can someone else ask like my mom or can i ask in writing

on can i ask from my heart during my ardas?

i know i shouldnt dwell but now i just might

my amrit isnt broken isnt it? doesnt feel broken. can amrit really break by accident? views on this>

im a girl btw

gurufateh g

just for clarification the kachera was technically still touching me

the second i made the mistake i scramed (at 3am too btw)

and the new one was in my hand/...............i think

Guest Guest

if u did end up without a kachera on for a bit then get 5 singhs to do an ardass for u. u shud do this asap shud of tried to do it the day it happened also do a japji sahib da paath be4 the ardass

teji kaur bhenji..you were in my amrit sanchar. remember when the panj were explaining our rehat, and they said..if any of your kakkaar leave your body, whether its by mistake or if its an obligation (kirpan on airplane) then just do an ardaas to guroo maharaaj for forgiveness..so peshi is not required! when my friend was tying a dumalla on me, i had my kanga in my lap and before she tied the boonga she picked the kanga up and tried to comb my kesh! i was like aaah u took my kanga lol n then she quickly gave it back..but yeah we just did ardaas. dont worry, everyone makes mistakes, and i bet you can guarantee youll be 20 million times more careful in the future so it most probably wont happen again :) gurooo

for crying out loud people are advised to go to pesh /the panj pyaareh for the smallest of thing. its hardly a major thing. when i first took amrit a few times i accidentally did the same. but im not gonan cry about it i just did ardass to god and asked for 4givness. its fine i learnt from it and im sure god 4gave me. ur gonna make mistakes ull prob make more. just coz ur amrithari dnt make u perfect.

Nothing BROKE! :p

Amrit cannot be broken like this Bibi. It is very strong. Whatever happened to you happened by an accident. Maharaj Ji knows the condition of each and every heart. Go and pray for forgiveness in front of Sahib Shree Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. He likes innocence. And you definitely are innocent for thinking Amrit can be broken. I'm sure he's already forgiven you.

You have a Guru now. He's there to help you. You'll make silly mistakes. But he'll always help you out of the mess. He'll never leave you though.

Don't worry too much...Okay? :)

From what I was told during my amritsanchar if u break ur kachera rehat as in are out of your kachera completely (both legs) you should see the panj pyaare for pesh.

You dont need to go immediatly as a matter of life and death, wait for the next amrit sanchar and ask them.