Why Do We Need An Independent Sikh Nation

Guest SatwantBeantKehar

Guest SatwantBeantKehar
Yes, but by staying within 'INDIA'. He didn't tell him to create a separate country. =)

I didnt know people are so ignorant - there was no such thing called India at that time (even the word didn't exist ) - It was all small princely states with by now a very weak mughal ruler - Bahadur Shah - you seriously need a lesson in Indian history.

OK even if there is no historical evidence - what was Banda Singh Bahadur to do after he defeated Sirhind and killed the nawab - hand it back to evil and corrupt hindu or muslim feudal lords - so that they can continue with their atrocities and tyrannous rule?

Remember Raj is about responsibility and not luxuriating or self indulgance -

Thanks to veer Bijla for his detailed rebuttal about the nitty gritty of administration of the new nation.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, but by staying within 'INDIA'. He didn't tell him to create a separate country. =)

I didnt know people are so ignorant - there was no such thing called India at that time (even the word didn't exist ) - It was all small princely states with by now a very weak mughal ruler - Bahadur Shah - you seriously need a lesson in Indian history.

I will definitely consider the History lessons. Thank you. =)

'INDIA' only exists when a foreign power rules the sub-continent.

dear driends, what you say is not entirely true. Check out Wikipedia maps of the Maurya Empire and Gupta Empire.

Also check out the reach of the Naga Kingdom in India. They were spread out from Kashmir and Afghanistan right upto Kanyakumari, southern tip.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_Kingdom

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naga_(clan)

although no comments on khalistan but the naga kingdom is a big joke..... at one time the seven continents of the earth were one whole piece of land mass that got seperated. perhaps the hindoostan existed even then. i am sure present day north american continent was part of larger india. :)

Underestimating the power of the ancients are we ?

Naga was not only a kingdom, they were a people .. a race of serpentine humanoids .. according to wikipedia. :p

Pun aside, don't brush them away that easily. Why do you think the Chinese worship dragons (snakes with feet) and the Mexicans, Aztecs and Mayans worship snakes as well. In India there is Anant Nag in Kashmir and Nag-ercoil in KanyaKumari.

There is Nag-pur in Maharashtra and Nag-aland in North East of India.

The symbol of the Saxons of Europe is also a Dragon.

Underestimating the power of the ancients are we ?

Naga was not only a kingdom, they were a people .. a race of serpentine humanoids .. according to wikipedia. :p

Pun aside, don't brush them away that easily. Why do you think the Chinese worship dragons (snakes with feet) and the Mexicans, Aztecs and Mayans worship snakes as well. In India there is Anant Nag in Kashmir and Nag-ercoil in KanyaKumari.

There is Nag-pur in Maharashtra and Nag-aland in North East of India.

The symbol of the Saxons of Europe is also a Dragon.

Fateh!

The obvious reason is that it is a carry over (perhaps a genetic memory) from the fear and respect that our cavemen ancestors had for the dinosaurs (snakes with feet) who could kill them from the air, or from the waters depths, or on land.

It's a pretty ancient human trait to worship and to offer sacrifices to dangerous things in the hopes that they will not kill you. It is the oldest form of religion.

I agree that ancient myths can sometimes contain nuggets of historical truth, but its not acceptable to use them as the sole peice of evidence for your theory.

K.

Veerji, don't get carried away by the Darwinian theory of evolution which is an anglo-saxon contribution.

Darwin's theory of evolution was a byproduct of the colonisation of various parts of asia, africa and south america by the anglo-saxons who wanted to erase local narratives and impose their own.

After all when all the local mythologies and narratives of these three continents say about the presence of snake-like beings in their midst whom they used to worship, they can't be all wrong now .. can they.

Also there are hardly, the same amount of temples dedicated to eagles, hawks, lions, tigers or wolves.

then why the pre-historic fascination/obsession with only snakes to the exclusion of other predators. Kuch to baat hoga naa ..

Let's cross our fingers and wait for time to give us the answer.

Basicially, let this be a message to all, Sant Jarnail Singh Ji Bhindranwale said The day when the Indian Government enters the Golden Temple Complex, the foundation of Khalistan will be laid. So if you don't agree with the idea of Khalistan, you don't agree with Sant Ji, if it wasn't for Sant Ji, we would been extincted in 1984! He woke up the sleeping KAUM!!!

We NEED KHALISTAN! If you disagree, all I can say is, I hope you go through many reincarnations when you die.

Bhul Chuk Maaf.

Khalistan ZINDABAD!