Why Is Field Hockey Dieing In Punjabi

virk30

why are less and less youth playing field hockey and kabadi and more youth in punjab playing the pathetic sport of cricket, why arn't more youth playing soccer in punjab to, cricket is a sport for the weak pathetic athlete real athletes play sports like hockey kabadi soccer rugby and the list goes on

punjab use to kill everyone when it came to field hockey

i USED to play hockey i played 3rds, when i was 16, and damn i was good! i stopped as my matches were on Saturdays and i started to go shastar vidiya and fell inlove with the vidiya and stopped hockey, miss playing loads

hockey is the sport of kings man, im a player in England and have played a very high level FYI lol, is the best sport ever.

Perfect for singhs!!!!

I think a large reason for its deline in india is the fact its now played on astro turf ( which i prefer to be fair) and how many astro's are there in punjab?? not enough i would guess, this was done on purpose to mess up eastern hockey, all the rich western countries have plenty of money to spend on astro's, i would urge every singh out there to try and find a hockey club and start playing, indian/sikh hockey clubs are common in england (khalsa/sikhunion/indian gym etc.).

i used to play allot of field hockey, but the bad thing about apenh teams like sikh union etc is that they will start drinking straight after the games, in the changing rooms they will open a bottle even if they lost ! and THEN they go to a pub to drink even MORE. Oh and not forgetting the ridiculous amount of swearing!

i used to play allot of field hockey, but the bad thing about apenh teams like sikh union etc is that they will start drinking straight after the games, in the changing rooms they will open a bottle even if they lost ! and THEN they go to a pub to drink even MORE. Oh and not forgetting the ridiculous amount of swearing!

lol

WGJKK WGJKF,

Hockey is the sport of Singhs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

/indian gym etc.).

INDIAN GYMKHANA! :)