thank u every1

bhen ji, your welcome here. just one thing. change the way you write. people here dont understand ghetto language. i wrote like that this time last week. i was told off.

example of how i wrote....

welcom 2 the site bhen ji, hope u luv it here n enjoy ure stay

thats how i used to write. but the way your writing, is hard to understand. write in full english like Rochak has said. like me for example, may be long, but your posts will be more understandable and more valuable.

bhol chukke muaff

why do u ppl av probs man da way i type. i aint hurting ne1? am i? look yeh dis who i am n dis way i gona stay im sorri. no offence to no1 yeh cus im onli new. new person gettin greif man.

respec'

Moderator comment : i merged this post from another topic which was started by aman in here just to let the other members know about her feelings.

With regards to the way she writes, i think we should let people be themselves and hopefull within time they will change themselves naturally, that way is better than us forcing. One of the problems we have is that members are too shy to post, so lets give them encouragement at early stages. Thanks

why do u ppl av probs man da way i type. i aint hurting ne1? am i? look yeh dis who i am n dis way i gona stay im sorri. no offence to no1 yeh cus im onli new. new person gettin greif man.

respec'

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

amankaur jee... its not that your writing will hurt anyone... It just takes a little longer to read and sometimes may result in mis-interpretation...

us mooraks have enough trouble undertanding sikhism as it is :umm:

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!