thank u every1

gsingh, that's the worst thing you coulda done.... don't try to be funny... you blow things outta proportion with that ridiculousness.

i respect and applaud aman kaur's decision... she won't let anyone affect her, tha's true strength. she's confident enough in herself, that if she's going to change, it'll be under her own power...

and i applaud the admins for also LETTING her be herself. if she chooses to express herself in a certain way, who is anyone on this forum to make her change that....so what if she doesn't meet your demands, is she not welcomed on this forum?

sure it's harder to read...aaand?? cry a river, people.. so it takes 1 more minute outta the day..... sign a petition or something if it bothers you that much....

It's tight guys.. just lil bit misunderstanding around..

and gsingh.. are we stilll on racing competition between ur suv and my moostang  :e: ?

Mustang Singhy

Guess you better slow your Mustang down

Mustang Singhy, mundiya

I guess you better slow your Mustang down

You been a runnin' all over town

I guess I'll better put your big feet on the ground,yes i will

http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/733...gs/mustangs.htm

we can all read it... not a problem...

hey S1ngh of course we're still on... but i'm kind of afraid of driving now...

i wrecked my mercedes... i was coming down the freeway, and there was a pool of water under an overpass, there a dip in the freeway, it had just rained heavily, but it was almost night time. Was driving down the highway, hit a pool of water that no one saw, and spun out like 7 times in the middle of the highway. I nearly hit the wall barrier, and kept spining in the middle of the highway. My car was perpindicular to oncoming traffic, and this car came head on for my door and nailed me. Luckily, a semi-trailer swerved the other way and missed us. The Benz is damaged, but I just thank Waheguru that he kept his hand on me during the accident. It was as if he was controlling the car, spinning, but yet keeping it out of major harm's way. I'm just a little shaken up, but Waheguru da shukar hai... I just thank God...