Hmmm

caveman

Jah - "Jah is the word for God in the Rastafarian culture. It is derived from the Hebrew word "Yah," but it is also believed to be a shortened version of the Biblical name "Jehovah." The word "Jah" appears approximately 50 times in both the Hebrew and emphasized Christian Bibles. Jah can also be found within the term "Hallelujah" which translates to "Praise God" in Judaism and Christianity."

Clearly stated above Jah is a reference to God, in judaism and christianity. It has no link with Sikhi. It is a shame to see our youngsters influenced by this, and to promote other things before talking about Sikhi. Would it not have been more beneficial to write Waheguru that many times in your signature instead of Jah? Or maybe reciting the Lord's name you are reminded of Him and then it is harder to do the bad deeds. We choose to forget Maharaj when we want to commit sins, but soon as we have a problem, we love to go running back to Him! May Waheguru bless us all with the knowledge to take positive steps on the Path of Sikhi.

laagoo hoeae dhusamanaa saak bh bhaj khalae |

when your friends turn into enemies, and even your relatives have deserted you,

sabho bhajai aasaraa chukai sabh asaraao |

and when all support has given way, and all hope has been lost

chith aavai ous paarabreham lagai n thathee vaao |1|

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, even the hot wind shall not touch you. ||1||

You talk like your friends have desterted you, and become your enemy, but brother you haven't done what Maharaj tells you and remembered him, you have turned to this ideology of rastafari and spoken of something that has no relevance to you.

dhaehu sajan aaseesarreeaa jio hovai saahib sio mael |3|

My friends, give me your blessings, that I may merge with my Lord and Master. ||3||

We do not understand the blessings of Maharaj, whether it be in any shape or form, we have to learn to accept his will, for everything He does, He does for a reason!

Jah - "Jah is the word for God in the Rastafarian culture. It is derived from the Hebrew word "Yah," but it is also believed to be a shortened version of the Biblical name "Jehovah." The word "Jah" appears approximately 50 times in both the Hebrew and emphasized Christian Bibles. Jah can also be found within the term "Hallelujah" which translates to "Praise God" in Judaism and Christianity."

Clearly stated above Jah is a reference to God, in judaism and christianity. It has no link with Sikhi. It is a shame to see our youngsters influenced by this, and to promote other things before talking about Sikhi. Would it not have been more beneficial to write Waheguru that many times in your signature instead of Jah? Or maybe reciting the Lord's name you are reminded of Him and then it is harder to do the bad deeds. We choose to forget Maharaj when we want to commit sins, but soon as we have a problem, we love to go running back to Him! May Waheguru bless us all with the knowledge to take positive steps on the Path of Sikhi.

laagoo hoeae dhusamanaa saak bh bhaj khalae |

when your friends turn into enemies, and even your relatives have deserted you,

sabho bhajai aasaraa chukai sabh asaraao |

and when all support has given way, and all hope has been lost

chith aavai ous paarabreham lagai n thathee vaao |1|

-if you then come to remember the Supreme Lord God, even the hot wind shall not touch you. ||1||

You talk like your friends have desterted you, and become your enemy, but brother you haven't done what Maharaj tells you and remembered him, you have turned to this ideology of rastafari and spoken of something that has no relevance to you.

dhaehu sajan aaseesarreeaa jio hovai saahib sio mael |3|

My friends, give me your blessings, that I may merge with my Lord and Master. ||3||

We do not understand the blessings of Maharaj, whether it be in any shape or form, we have to learn to accept his will, for everything He does, He does for a reason!

hey, i havent turned to the rastafarian ideology lol i do not smoke cannibis for a start. Also my signiture...''i love you jah jah'' yes i love god, but my signiture refers to a song a old school jah shaka dubplate(i do not expect you to understand that).

jah to me is just another word for god

one thing i really liked ''We choose to forget Maharaj when we want to commit sins, but soon as we have a problem, we love to go running back to Him! May Waheguru bless us all with the knowledge to take positive steps on the Path of Sikhi.''

'You talk like your friends have desterted you, and become your enemy, but brother you haven't done what Maharaj tells you and remembered him, you have turned to this ideology of rastafari and spoken of something that has no relevance to you.''

i dont have any ''friends''...

hmmmmm

A bit of a morbid signature, don't you think?

(And what is jah jah?)

reminds me, shall call you today

I know you think dat u r refering to Jah but thinkin of God, but when Maharaj has given us the word Waheguru to repeat and think of God, why do we need to find another word? It's like were trying to say, yeah God that word you said was good and everything, but these guys have got a shorter one and ima just say that instead.

did someone say doughnuts? mmmmmmmmmm........anyone tasted the krispy kreme belgian chocolate doughnut..........mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................sorry, i digress.

seriously, caveman, friends will always rip you off. man if i had a penny for every time i've been screwed over by my 'friends' i'd have about 27p by now roughly..............

dont let it eat you up. either get revenge if thats what you like or forget it and concentrate on something more important like your studies or improving the skills that you use to help others. in my experience the best revenge is being more successful than those who screwed you over, and watching them come back for forgiveness. and then telling them to get lost. the ball is in your court...........