Question About Guru Gobind Singh Serving Meat In Gurdwara

jii

I know the issue of meat is banned but someone had told me something a long time ago and I wish to explore this matter.

I was told that Guru Gobind had planed a 'chance' (punjabi word which I do not know the meaning off) with someone, and since that day he himself served goat in 2 Gurdwara in India. To this day they still serve goat in those 2 Gurdwara as langar.

Does anyone have any information on this, and where these 2 Gurdwara are?

Forgiveneess if I have caused any offence.

Discussion on meat is against the rules <banned word filter activated>, read before you post

If you are insecure about your beliefs in meat turn to Guru Ji and find out by studying Gurbani and seeing what the Hukam of Waheguru is concerning eating corpses

Its baba banda bahadars ashram in nander ... where guru gobind singh ji ordered his singhs to do jhatka of the goats of the banda beragi who then was a pure veshnoo sadhu for the langars of the fauj of guru sahib ... now there is a gurdwara but the tradition is still followed ... search for the itehas of guru gobind singh jis meeting with banda bahadur from the historical granths to know more ...

Its baba banda bahadars ashram in nander ... where guru gobind singh ji ordered his singhs to do jhatka of the goats of the banda beragi who then was a pure veshnoo sadhu for the langars of the fauj of guru sahib ... now there is a gurdwara but the tradition is still followed ... search for the itehas of guru gobind singh jis meeting with banda bahadur from the historical granths to know more ...

thanks for this.

In regards, to paran singh, forgive me if I has confused you, but I am aware of meat being banned as it mentioned in my inital post, "I know the issue of meat is banned.."; furthermroe, my goal is not about the beliefs on eating meat or not,, neither am I insecure about my belief, I simply wish to find out more information about this matter.