Death..

wjkk wjkf

brothers and sisters i have question, it has been in my mind for some time. i know what will happen if you are a complete manmukh and try and live to fulfil your minds desires.

and i know what happens if you are like sant baba thakur singh jee, bhai rama singh jee and other great great souls who were constantly in tune with the creator

say u are one of the normal ppl who are not this great spiritual level,but are aware of the 5 chor and try to avoid them but sometimes get caught out. what if a person is amritdhari , keeps his rehat and does him nitnem rehraas and sohila daily. works 40hrs a week ,raises a family and visits the gurdwara with sharada and piaar 2-3 times a week, but doesnt drink smoke eat meat and remains faithful to their spouse and lives life as honestly as posible, but never reaches the spiritual heights.

what happens to this person? do they come back as humans? as sikhs, or have they too missed the chance of this life and end up in charasi lakh joon

please brothers and sisters enlighten this fool

phul chuk maaf

i think you may need to research about gristi jeevan. its in sukhmani sahib amongst alot of other bani, and not to mention that this doctrine is embedded in sikh dharam. before guru naanak maharaaj, people thort that family life was cursed. so they used to go up into the mountains and do their bhagti. these are the sadhus etc. living in grist (having a gristi jeevan) gets you further than a sadhu. this is in gurbani. it is much harder to be a family man as well as a bhagat. but this is what guru tells us. so it is possible! research is golden, naam is infinite.

dhan dhan..

gurfateh

• 2 months later...

thank you for your replies guys

the daily battle we all face against the panj chor is for me is hugely difficult, i suppose we are lucky in a way we are aware that there is a battle, but going from a stage were you see it happening to actively trying to beat the five is equally daunting, let alone having the 5 chor at your feet.i feel somedays are good are progress is starting to be made then come bad days when everything seems to be taunting you.i pray that all of us on the same journey can help and inspire others to awake and draw strength from naam and bani.

phul chuk maaf karni jeo

waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru waheguru