The Fall Of Elam

HSD*^

thats a good idea trusoul. and to those who say they are too old for sixth form, if your unemployed the army has a lot of skills that it can teach you. if you have a job then there is the TA (officer or soldier). if your at uni think about this http://www.army.mod.uk/UOTC/joining.aspx

http://www.ulotc.co.uk/

i'm sure most unis have one.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no dont join any of the armed forces. You have to salute people. Evil people. As sikhs we should only salute maharaj, don't want to sound extremist, but the army are slaves for corruption. You want to salute evil?

i use to be in a military organisation, and everyone just tries to screw you when it comes to trying to get promotion. There is always gossip going on behind your back.

Yes there are alot of benefits and new skills to be learnt, but ultimately, your doing their dirty work. But most of life is like that anyway. If only Sikhs could train sikhs, but we can't train if we have no skills. So we are forced to learn from corrupt people. So i suppose i can't blame anyone. But do you really want to work for the people who only a hundred years ago, kept us as slaves, stole from us and treated us like <banned word filter activated>. We letting them off, all so sudden?

you contradict yourself mate. of course i'm not saying we do it forever. sometimes the end justifies the means. learning to fire guns, fight, organise military forces, is not something you are born with. you have to learn it. i thought i was pretty good at military stuff until i was thrown in a room with other people my age and other races and tested. i was above average, but nowhere near a military genius. but with the right training and my own hard work thats changed.

you mention a hundred years ago, but most of the goreh alive then are dead now. and if you are an officer, you will be the one who gets saluted. i could say the same about all those sikhs in the hindustani armed forces. we want to create a state safe from evil and corruption. if our generation has to do somethings that arent appealing and avoids them then we wont get anywhere. like you said 'if only sikhs could train sikhs'. well learn what others need to know and teach them.

Yeah i know. But i mean idyllically it would be good if we as sikhs were more self-sufficient and didn't have to rely on others. Hopefully we will one day, when we have our own country.

So yeah, just go out there make the most out of it. But just don't fall into their deadly trap and always keep your sikhi values. Theres always something useful to be learnt.

I learned to how to fly planes, i can become a suicide bomber now. KAMIKAZE, lol just kidding about that. Although i did get to pilot planes and other cool stuff. So make the most out of it/

Luv how iv killed the topic lol.

LOL

Those are great sites, by the way. Very expensive courses though. Cheaper to join the armed forces - and they let you practice your skills on real people as well! :lol:

K.

Theres no doubt the West actually gave the go ahead to the Sri Lankans to take out the LTTE. They similarly looked the other way when the Serbs of Krajina in Croatia were expelled and their state extinguished in 1995 by the Croats. Their decision was made easier because the LTTE simply could not move beyond their militant (or terrorist) ideology. The recently Muslim apologist argument which has been incessently promoted recently that the Muslims weren't the first to devise the suicide bomber strategy didn't help the Tamil cause in the West either.

I still think that had the LTTE conducted elections and if some anti-LTTE members had also been elected then it would have been much more difficult for the Sri Lankans to get the go ahead and attack the Tamil areas. Liberated areas only have a significance if the people in power are also able to create a civil society that functions. If the Tamils had done that then their case would have been more like that of Kosovo than of Krajina.

personally i think the nod came from sonia gandhi. the west has tried to intervene and basically been told to bugger off. the fact the final push came during the elections adds a smokescreen in the local region.

Luv how iv killed the topic lol.

LOL

Those are great sites, by the way. Very expensive courses though. Cheaper to join the armed forces - and they let you practice your skills on real people as well! :lol:

K.

Only problem with the army you have to serve 4 years. Get paid avg wages etc and yet might not even see action.

Private contracting, no restriction on weapons, alot better pay and you will most likly see action with in the 1st few months.