tel me what ur veiws are plz!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for all the replys iv had and please belive they have been most appreciated by myself. it was well interesting to read what every1 had to say alot of use full info specialy by u masti ji that was wicked. u know past few days iv been thinking of what every has being saying to me and i should know what i need to do cus iv been braught up the right way etc and i feel ashamed to even had to question this but stil i did and im glad its out in the open. and yes Amrit is the way i want to head to. cus i see soo many youngsters are in to sikhi and how much they do for sikhi and i soo feel ashamed, they are also human like me if they can dedicate themslfs to sikhi why cant i do it aswel i mean i use to. so im goin to set my priorities straight back to how they use to be cus i soo have slacked of i to have been a victim of not setting my mind and heart to where it should be. thank you every1 may Waheguru Ji bless you all. :umm:

Guest SikhForLife
What's the Truth behind this AMRIT ?

Page 119, SGGS

The Shabad is Amrit, The Lord's Bani is Amrit !

It is not water taken in a Gurudwara, 'blessed' by people like you and me with some prayers, who think they can administer this AMRIT to the many millions seeking salvation, is it... ?

its important to understand what amrit means in SGGS and what khandey da amrit means

amrit in sggs means 'pure/immortal'

yes shabad is immortal and lord's bani is immortal

a - mrit

un-dieing.

Sat Sri Akal:

"It is not water taken in a Gurudwara, 'blessed' by people like you and me with some prayers, who think they can administer this AMRIT to the many millions seeking salvation, is it... ?

For those who dont know, believe or have been brain washed by so called 'peers' 'scholars', 'learned', blah, blah, blah into beleiving anything else, here lies the TRUTH.

Do I hear, objection your honour...? "

What is your view on the Punj Pyare administering Amrit?

Okay......dont hang me after reading my opinion will you. Democracy means 'everyone is entitled to give their opinion on any subject matter, yes ! :umm:
What is your view on the Punj Pyare administering Amrit?
1. How and where does the Guru Granth Sahib tell us Sikhs that this is what is supposed to be done to get Amrit ?

2. How does a Sikh 'categorically without any doubt' prove the autenticity of these so called 'Panj Payares' when they get administered Amrit ?

3. The Panj Payares & The Tenth Guru took 'Amrit' it is claimed. How many times did they take it...once if I'm not mistaken. Then why are Sikhs being allowed to take this 'Amrit' more than once.

4. This 'Amrit' is made from water, which is drunk by someone at a ceremony. How can water  purify your s

oul ? Water, contained in the body will remain here after your death and doesn't go with you anywhere after that. I fail to see the connection...?

5. The Tenth Guru Himself (I have repeated this many times here now) told all Sikhs to obey and follow ONLY THE GURU GRANTH AFTER HIS PASSING. Why go against that order ?

I live by the statement 'the body has nothing to gain, only the soul does' ! :D

Maan jeete Jag jeet

SSAkal Bhaji, I read that diffrently 2 u......! U c everyone reads the English translations given to them by a select tiny few, in the Sikhi World and of course theirs nothing wrong with that as they did what they did, for the greater GOOD of Sikhi (I applaud that, yes).

BUT

The Guru Granth Sahib was given to every Sikh, not just those tiny miniority few. And when each Sikh determinedly takes on the task of read, learning, remembering and meditating what The Gurus have actually stated in the Guru Granth Sahib then they shown a 'door' which others cannot see reading the very same scripture. Why that happens or why some are priveleged for that....I dont know (and I ain't God, Guru, Sant, Yogi, Sadhu - only Masti)

So, the divine scripture you have stated from the Guru Granth Sahib does not mean what you have affirmed in your post:

In order to have control of ur heart, disciple in necessarry and amrit provides that.

I'll try my best now to ellaborate, and hope it makes you think different after you read what I write now here at this Forum...!

The 'maan'(I put an extra 'a' to stop people thinking it's a man) in this context, defines the unending thoughts and action(s) committed by any human's mind in the Material World. Whatever we think, analyise and then action(s) comes from the mind. Those action(s) are moulded out of the Material World to show what you have in your mind. So as a smal example, if you now thinking of baking bread, you would start rushing round getting the ingredients, put on the oven and making preparations for the bake. Anyone filming you would definately judge your action(s) as being one of a baker or one trying to learn to bake from the film !

But sadly for the majority of people they cannot 'SEE' the wisdom behind the Guru's Words even now...! Read on......

Whatever comes from the mind and is then visualised in the Material World is ABSOLUTELY FALSE....! Here comes the big question, WHY ?

Because my dear friend everything that the Mind Commits in this World will eventually ALL TURN TO DUST, FROM WHICH IT CAME IN THE FIRST PLACE. And when one meets Death, all that they have and all that they did turns to what, but Dust Again.

That which comes from Dust and then returns to Dust, is False. :umm:

The Great Almighty Guru then truly says, 'maan jeete' !

Beat and defeat your own mind my brothers and sisters, that is what the Guru has affirmed to me crystal clear in my mind. And when one does that, 'jag jeete' is their reward. They defeat the Whole World..........Period !

I live by the statement 'the body has nothing to gain, only the soul does' !

Do I still hear, objection your honour ? :D