tel me what ur veiws are plz!

Sat Sri Akal:

"1. How and where does the Guru Granth Sahib tell us Sikhs that this is what is supposed to be done to get Amrit ?

2. How does a Sikh 'categorically without any doubt' prove the autenticity of these so called 'Panj Payares' when they get administered Amrit ?

3. The Panj Payares & The Tenth Guru took 'Amrit' it is claimed. How many times did they take it...once if I'm not mistaken. Then why are Sikhs being allowed to take this 'Amrit' more than once.

4. This 'Amrit' is made from water, which is drunk by someone at a ceremony. How can water purify your soul ? Water, contained in the body will remain here after your death and doesn't go with you anywhere after that. I fail to see the connection...?

5. The Tenth Guru Himself (I have repeated this many times here now) told all Sikhs to obey and follow ONLY THE GURU GRANTH AFTER HIS PASSING. Why go against that order ?"

So, you deny the authority of the Panj Pyare, you deny the power of Amrit, which has been confirmed by many Sants and Brahmgyanis and you deny that Khandae-Batta-Da Amrit is really Amrit.

Tell me, are you the pupil of a Black Afgan or the agent of a fake Sant? Or both? And you word play and cleverness that you keep trying to display with indirect quotes isn't fooling anyone.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you deny the authority of the Panj Pyare, you deny the power of Amrit, which has been confirmed by many Sants and Brahmgyanis and you deny that Khandae-Batta-Da Amrit is really Amrit.

Tell me, are you the pupil of a Black Afgan or the agent of a fake Sant? Or both? And you word play and cleverness that you keep trying to display with indirect quotes isn't fooling anyone.

1. First, I forgive your insults without hesitation...but make a small note, the more you insult me, the better I will feel ! :umm:

2. I deny nothing and accept nothing, except The Guru Granth Sahib ! :D

Guest SikhForLife
Whatever comes from the mind and is then visualised in the Material World is ABSOLUTELY FALSE
Beat and defeat your own mind my brothers and sisters, that is what the Guru has affirmed to me crystal clear in my mind. And when one does that, 'jag jeete' is their reward. They defeat the Whole World..........Period !

if mind is false material and it will turn to dust then world is false and will turn to dust

what good is a false reward?

then why win your mind if it is false?

infact you have to win ur mind/temptations/and instincts.. not because of the world.. but because you will rise above the false world.. world is not your reward.. it holds no value to you when u see not the world but God itself.

if mind is false material and it will turn to dust then world is false and will turn to dust

what good is a false reward?

then why win your mind if it is false?

infact you have to win ur mind/temptations/and instincts.. not because of the world.. but because you will rise above the false world.. world is not your reward.. it holds no value to you when u see not the world but God itself.

Okay, at least that's better than what you were singing before ! Respect...... :umm:

When 2 or more people 'sing songs' (in our case debating religious issues) it usually starts off by 'singing out of tune'. Now that you and I have had the privelege of exchange a few 'notes' together, you and I sing these better ! No......... :umm:

Guest mehtab

Masti

More than 70 posts in 2 days! Much more than 70 smiles! Not a single word learnt by any side! Waste of bandwidth! And your point and purpose still remains a mystery!