Someone Who Can Help

Guest fordcapri

I hope you are open about your BNP 4ss kissing to your prospective bride and her family. That should go down a treat! lol

nothing to hide.

Apart from your cowering self behind neo-nazi white men.

Suggestion: Try and make friends with tukray, brave Sikhs so you don't have degrade yourself (and other Sikhs) by affiliating with these people brother.

If given the opportunity they would probably have us in extermination camps or being used as cannon fodder. Use your copra!

Jumping to one extremist group to save yourself from another is plain ...eerrr.....dunce.

Anyway. I've said my peace. I pray you see sense soon!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fordcapri
I hope you are open about your BNP 4ss kissing to your prospective bride and her family. That should go down a treat! lol

nothing to hide.

Apart from your cowering self behind neo-nazi white men.

Suggestion: Try and make friends with tukray, brave Sikhs so you don't have degrade yourself (and other Sikhs) by affiliating with these people brother.

If given the opportunity they would probably have us in extermination camps or being used as cannon fodder. Use your copra!

Jumping to one extremist group to save yourself from another is plain ...eerrr.....dunce.

Anyway. I've said my peace. I pray you see sense soon!

its just a protest vote to scare labour and tories.

anyway u are moveing away from the topic of survalance.

Don't you think jassoosing like that is just plain weird???

I think one needs to find people who know the girl in her area and see what reputation she has. Truth is, no matter what you do, there are simply no guarantees.

There is an element of risk and you would be better off accepting that.

Fateh!

I confess, I initially found this topic and FordCapri's similar topics mildly amusing and slightly worrying. But, I think only people who have been seriously burned will be able to understand where FordCapri is coming from, and for them the use of such services may be the only way that they may feel confident enough to take the plunge and to marry or enter a longterm relationship again.

I believe FordCapri recognises that this is not an ideal solution (as one has to learn to trust again before being able to make a relationship work), but he is offering a way out for people who may have given up on marriage altogether as a result of past experiences.

If you don't agree with his methodology (I don't), by all means say so but quit the personal insults. That is a benti to the sangat here.

Regards,

K.

Ok lets see...

What makes her smile?
Me
What makes her angry?
Again, me.
Can I make her smile when she is angry?
Yes but don't ask how.
How does she want to raise children?
On vegetarian food.
How many children does she want?