SIKHS VS MUSLIM - Stabbing incident UK

yea why u so quick to jump to the conculsion that it was a mona, anywayz do u guys have any idea of the things that go on here

They are also investigating claims that a small group of Muslim youths caused trouble at the event by showing disrespect to the Sikh religion.

it would b very likely that the person attacked was involved in this and if so serves him right

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

what happened has happened. none of us know what really happened either so why jump to conclusions. some people are so quick to attack monay, but what people dont realize is sometimes monay have the biggest hearts. a singh told me that in one of the rehitnamay it says that if someone does nindya of guru sahib, you do one of two things: kill them right there or go home and think of a way to kill them. in this case what the singh/mona did would have been clearly justified. and a lot of singhs probably wouldnt have even gone that far. so if it was a mona, mad respect, you wont be getting beef from me.

i apologize if i have offended anyone.

bhul chuk maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Guest rsingh
Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh 1

i say we go round to this musalmans house and ....... :v  :g  :v  :g  :v  :g  wacko.gif   :g  :v

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Wow hold on tiger!!

we cant go around stiring up tings, i say if they start things then u answer back there and then.

one other ting i aint got noting against mona u go down southall on vasakhi in the evening wat im sayn is theres youth mainly mona in cars one hand hasa chanda iwth khanda and other hand has a can of beer or a cigi. its the same minority caryn knives and not tinkin bout repercusions of the actions.

another ting y is it these certain musims can gather in tralfagur square it give all BS about sikhi and slander us but Sikhs can bearly organize 1 day out to raise awareness.