Video Clips And Still Photographs Of Those Protesting On Sunday 14 June In London Calling For A Ban On The Kirpan

"also i was not part of the spying crew that went to observe"

Could you clarify what you mean by spying?

There was a group of singhs who openly went to the march to counter protest what was being said, and to ensure no

beadbi of Gurbani or any slander to Sant Bhindranwale took place (as has happened in Punjab),

They had open beards and Dastaars did not try to blend in and were spotted miles off by the protesters

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"also i was not part of the spying crew that went to observe"

Could you clarify what you mean by spying?

There was a group of singhs who openly went to the march to counter protest what was being said, and to ensure no

beadbi of Gurbani or any slander to Sant Bhindranwale took place (as has happened in Punjab),

They had open beards and Dastaars did not try to blend in and were spotted miles off by the protesters

i meant that i was not part of the singhs who had gone to chek out what was going to hapn and what was happening......i no some of the singhs who went i even emaild one to ask em what was happening with them being there.....i was handled with attitude aswell from the ravidassia community they were not the only ones...i mean ima bibi and i have a fully grown dhara like a singhs.....(literally) and the protesters thought that i was a singh when as a matter of fact ima bibi loooolll

i herd that on the ravidassia website i do not know what it is called bu they had writtenn....dekhiya sant bhindrawale aage puth chumaara de(watch out sant bhindrawale the sons of chumaaars are coming) i was shocked at this and angerd aswell.....guru sahib please hellpp the panth..weee neeeda wake up quik time jeeeeo :D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jason12
Mr. Jason chammar, what happened to barking for religious freedom and then asking for ban on Kirpan? Sikhs have been carrying kirpans for centuries but you want it banned. Where goes the religious freedom of Sikhs? You stated you love Sikhi preached by Guru Gobind Singh Ji but oppose kirpan. It was Him who instructed Sikhs to carry kirpan all the time. This means you are a complete liar. Is this what you are taught in your dera by ignorant chamaars? I think ravidas cult must be banned.

Only dogs like you bark Bilja. I don't, I engage in dialogue. If I come with diktat tomorrow that we need to carry AK47 as part of our religion, then would you bark?. You fools don't understand that knives are not carried for killing others. If you need to carry knife then carry a small one (1/2 to 1 inch long). Knives would be gone one day anyway. In a civilized society people don't carry weapons.

Do you guys have any commonsense...?

You defy the logic.

it feels so good to see you guys fighting each other over useless issues. Please continue.

Mr. Jason chammar, what happened to barking for religious freedom and then asking for ban on Kirpan? Sikhs have been carrying kirpans for centuries but you want it banned. Where goes the religious freedom of Sikhs? You stated you love Sikhi preached by Guru Gobind Singh Ji but oppose kirpan. It was Him who instructed Sikhs to carry kirpan all the time. This means you are a complete liar. Is this what you are taught in your dera by ignorant chamaars? I think ravidas cult must be banned.

Only dogs like you bark Bilja. I don't, I engage in dialogue. If I come with diktat tomorrow that we need to carry AK47 as part of our religion, then would you bark?. You fools don't understand that knives are not carried for killing others. If you need to carry knife then carry a small one (1/2 to 1 inch long). Knives would be gone one day anyway. In a civilized society people don't carry weapons.

You defy the logic.

it feels so good to see you guys fighting each other over useless issues. Please continue.

If u decide u need to carry ak47 as part of your religion then that would be your choice, one that I would not oppose. Carry an M16 and Uzzi also if u must. But You might run into difficulties with the law though.

Who are you to dictate to sikhs how long our kirpaans should be??

We are not your Sons nor your father's. we are Sons of the master of Miri Piri Guru Hargobind. We're instructed to carry weapons.

Your nobody. Weapons are carried for protection of all that is good...And yes that involves killing sometimes if options are exhausted.

Your go into a sissy fit when kirpaans are mentioned (which are allowed by law anyway),

But IRONICALLY if it wasnt for the KIRPAAN then YOU TODAY would not be alive practicing your Cult.

It is because of the Kirpaan of the sikhs that YOU today are able to run your mouth online.

Such people like you Drink the Blood of the Shaheeds.

Why u tryna specify a length for the kirpaan? I dont specify a length of the idol you pray too, have it whatever length you want jason, whats it to us?

If You call for a ban on the Kirpaan.

I call for a ban on your Cult.

• 2 weeks later...

You defy the logic.

If u decide u need to carry ak47 as part of your religion then that would be your choice, one that I would not oppose. Carry an M16 and Uzzi also if u must. But You might run into difficulties with the law though.

Who are you to dictate to sikhs how long our kirpaans should be??

We are not your Sons nor your father's. we are Sons of the master of Miri Piri Guru Hargobind. We're instructed to carry weapons.

Your nobody. Weapons are carried for protection of all that is good...And yes that involves killing sometimes if options are exhausted.

Your go into a sissy fit when kirpaans are mentioned (which are allowed by law anyway),

But IRONICALLY if it wasnt for the KIRPAAN then YOU TODAY would not be alive practicing your Cult.

It is because of the Kirpaan of the sikhs that YOU today are able to run your mouth online.

Such people like you Drink the Blood of the Shaheeds.

Why u tryna specify a length for the kirpaan? I dont specify a length of the idol you pray too, have it whatever length you want jason, whats it to us?

If You call for a ban on the Kirpaan.

I call for a ban on your Cult.

y wud u wana ban their "cult" nd idol do they worship ?

I'd ban it due to the fact Guru Granth Sahib is not accepted as the final Guru say tommorow other castes opened Gurdwareh and called Bhagats from their castes Gurus and held Bhagats as the only main feature in their cult where would Sikhi be they need to be like Singh Sabha & Ramgharia Gurdwareh in the UK and all Gurdwareh like these where only SGGS ji is highest and given full respect and accepted as the final guru