Maan Pahowa Stopped In Bc

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

It was a truly sad day. What took place shouldn't take place at any Gurdwara. Especially for the wrong reasons. It was a slap in the face of the Khalsa Panth. Nothing to laugh or cheer about here Singhs.

And don't make this issue into monas verse Singhs. Get a life guy.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz get a life... i know there might be 5 singhs that are messed up from a 100....but you cant say that mone are better than singhs...i have mone cousins... and mone can do all the sukhmani sahibs they want guru sahib never gave hukam to read sukhamanu but they did give to hukam to keep our hair.. and your say how i dont do my japji sahib what ever if i tell you how much bani read your people are gonna be like he has so much ego.. HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz my <banned word filter activated>

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz get a life... i know there might be 5 singhs that are messed up from a 100....but you cant say that mone are better than singhs...i have mone cousins... and mone can do all the sukhmani sahibs they want guru sahib never gave hukam to read sukhamanu but they did give to hukam to keep our hair.. and your say how i dont do my japji sahib what ever if i tell you how much bani read your people are gonna be like he has so much ego.. HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz my <banned word filter activated>

what a low life, if you need to we can meet up and i can nail a cap in your a** and im sure we will resolve the prob here

when did i say mone are better than singhs u blind **** when did i say you dont do your jap ji sahib ,you freakin bipolar or some ****? and who are my people you dumb **** i thnk you are the one that needs to get a life , if the bani you ar reading was effective, you wouldnt have your head two meters up your own a## and realize what you are saying IS THE DEFINITON OF EGO, singh sahib ji MY <banned word filter activated>... im a singhnee u retard ,

i guess your mone cousins rep all the mone in the world right>? ahahah grow up kid and go to school, useless to waste my time with an immature $$$ like you

clearly someone is not confident in who they are and they feel as if they need to put others down to make themselves feel better about themselves right,, look deep inside and thats your problem, if you were comfortable with who you are you wouldn need to put others down, did our gurus run away from mone, or oho monea nu thaar de si? even common knowledge of ithaas shows us this, time to take your head out of your *** and hear what guru ji tells us

your a waste of breath, grow up for real..

pce

KHALSA FATEH FATEH

dont worry bibi am gonna talk to your dad about this he going to disconnect your internet your dad really respect me if i tell what his daughter is doing online he will be very upset and if i tell she have the khalistan in red under her name i dont know what he going to do. so bibi say sorry to me or i pick up phone right now.OK i have to get back to my sukhmani sahib.

KHALSA FATEH FATEH

Bluh chuk maff nahi karni

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz
KHALSA FATEH FATEH

dont worry bibi am gonna talk to your dad about this he going to disconnect your internet your dad really respect me if i tell what his daughter is doing online he will be very upset and if i tell she have the khalistan in red under her name i dont know what he going to do. so bibi say sorry to me or i pick up phone right now.OK i have to get back to my sukhmani sahib.

KHALSA FATEH FATEH

uhh remind me why my dad would care ( ie whats so wrong about being on ss and saying what i sed:S:S:S) lollll my dads the coolest most chilled dad around :S as a matter of fact i have some family on this site too ...sooo whats ur point lol jokes

KHALSA FATEH FATEH

KHALSA FATEH FATEH

So what if she got "KHALISTAN" under her name in red?

Do not use Khalistan issue to blackmail her.

Do sikhs not deserve the right to call for khalistan after all that has happened?

This is not a mona vs singh issue. It is about a Baba with serious rape allegations.

KHALISTAN ZINDABAD <<<< and thats also in red! :D

oyeeee ak47 jatha lion

come to india and get khalistan,,, watch them torture your a**, i have family on sikhsangat too...but i dont like the akj cuz they no read raagmala so they are even a bigger enemy to the panth then PANTH DA MANN PANTH RATTAN SIR MANN BRAMGIANI SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI KHALSA Pahowale JI...i want to wash his feet and drink the water from his feet...DHAN DHAN DHAN DHAN DHAN...OK sangat i mean people i have to get back to my 7 sukhmani sahib....

BHUL CHUK MAFFFF NAHI KARNI

oyeeee ak47 jatha lion

come to india and get khalistan,,, watch them torture your a**, i have family on sikhsangat too...but i dont like the akj cuz they no read raagmala so they are even a bigger enemy to the panth then PANTH DA MANN PANTH RATTAN SIR MANN BRAMGIANI SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI KHALSA Pahowale JI...i want to wash his feet and drink the water from his feet...DHAN DHAN DHAN DHAN DHAN...OK sangat i mean people i have to get back to my 7 sukhmani sahib....

BHUL CHUK MAFFFF NAHI KARNI

look raja hindustani, If u want to drink water from maan singh pehowala's feet then thats your thing ok, im not gonna get in between that LOL. Go ahead....do that.

But remember hes a rapist so dont let your guard drop or we might have another case on our hands.

As for your Indian torture comment...

Thats even more reason for sikhs to ask for Khalistan, not a deterrant.

oyeeee ak47 jatha lion

hahahaha its easy talking on the internet...... yea so what if baba Mann singh raped those girls he couldnt control his kaam.... can you guarantee that you will never do this... trust me god can do anything first baba mann singh used can flowers in his neck now he gets shoes.... but i know the akj they happy cuz thuy dont like anybody that dose tharna...and akjs only do keertan and NEVER listen to kathaa they think there is no need for kathaa...and raagmala....i am PANTHIc i have alot to say...

oyeeee ak47 jatha lion

hahahaha its easy talking on the internet...... yea so what if baba Mann singh raped those girls he couldnt control his kaam.... can you guarantee that you will never do this... trust me god can do anything first baba mann singh used can flowers in his neck now he gets shoes.... but i know the akj they happy cuz thuy dont like anybody that dose tharna...and akjs only do keertan and NEVER listen to kathaa they think there is no need for kathaa...and raagmala....i am PANTHIc i have alot to say...

We are all responsible for our own actions.

Yes i can GUARANTEE i would never rape a woman.

So u admit he raped the bibi, yet still support such a man?

I'd like to remind you that the discussion of Raagmala is forbidden on this forum.