Islamification Of Uk - Detrimental To Sikhs

manni007

You may laugh and call it scaremongering, but the very real Islamification of the UK is slowly taking place, to the very detriment of Sikh society and British society as a whole.

Here are examples of MULSIM areas Sikhs should be careful of :

Highfields, Melton Melbury - Leicester

LUTON - Entire city

Hyson Green and Sneinton, Nottingham

Old Southall - Southall, Middlesex

Cheetham Hill - Manchester

Hillfields -Coventry

Cardiff - Wales

Brick Lane - East London

Handsworth - Birmingham

Bradistan (Bradford) Yorkshire

Highfields - Leeds

Edinburgh - Scotland (please provide specific areas)

Glasgow - Scotland ( please provide specific areas)

Kebab shops are replacing fish n chips shops

Mosques are replacing Churches

Halaal meat shops replacing traditional butchers

Islamic book shops are found in all major high streets

You seldom go out on a weekend to town and NOT see women in Burkhas and Hijabs, or muslim men wearing funny hats, and Islamic garb

PLEASE PROVIDE INFORMATION re YOUR AREA?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^^lol

whats the difference between a church or a mosque? not like you gonna visit any of those. then why worry about it. instead of a christian book shop you now have a islamic shop, again you weren't visiting the christian book shop in the first place. then why worry about it. people gotta focus on sikhi and sikhi alone and not worry about whos got more numbers or whos becoming a minority.

Im just commenting on the changing face of this great nation that has treated us better than most, not condoning meat eating.

Have you seen any changes in your area, with respect to Muslim minorites becoming a majority?

You will notice that areas contiang majority MULIMS - pakistanis/bangladeshis also have the highest crime rate, birth rate, unemployment rate, muggings, benefit fraud there is a pattern here.

This is PLAIN FACT

all that crime rate and unemployment thing is crap. racists used the same thing when they opposed blacks in america(not saying you a racist but just telling you it dont mean anything). its all generalization. coz others commit the same amount of crimes as the communities you mentioned. government just generalizes everything and everyone just goes along with it. in the words of dave chappelle "i dont generalize but i do do numbers and statistics"

Islam is a very pro-masculine and pro-conquesting-missionary religion, whre men are encouraged to go forth and take the kafir's land and target the non-muslim women for relationships and bring her into islam and muslim women are made subserviant to the needs of the men in her family and the ummah (community) for the sake of her deen and allah swt, because allah in islam is only pleased when non-muslims are fought against and made to live under subjudgation from the muslims.

European leaders and population are slowly waking up to this threat as result european election results have shown but the problem isnt muslims it is the facist ideology of islam just like the ideology of nazi's was a facist one and had to be defeated by great sacrifices by brave men and women.

Saintsoldier, i respect your stance, however I disagree with some of your points.

We live in a Christian country that we chose to come and live in.

Hence we dont mind the Churches, Christian book shops and Fish N chips because they are NOT a Violent or mental threat to us or our families.

However, the Islamic book shops, and Mosques where they OPENLY preach against Kaffirs- Sikhs is a THREAT to us.

If I wanted to see more of them I would live in a Muslim country.

Furthermore, it is fact that ghettoised areas in Bradford, East London, Luton, Hyson Green - Notts, Highfields- Leicester ,Old Southall and other areas of greater Pakisatni/muslim populace do indeed have higher unemplyment, benefit fraud and crime - FACT