Beadbi At Ramgharia Gurdwara

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

existence of a "ramgharia gurdwara" is a beadbi in itself, clearly they have no true sikh values or they wouldnt even open a gurd like that, im not surprised to find that, but yes that is major beadbi and i think singhs should be called upon at another gurd possibly to peacefully talk to this " committee"

go to your local gurd or if someone here is involved in the gurd committee, this shud really be looked into..

and please ensure that ppl from ramgharia bkgd as well as others go together, because we dont want media to raise concerns about jatts doing this and that to others as in the vienna incident, thats jsut stupid, its so sad that we still have to mention these things, but ppl twist it adn use it against us so i think it wud be wise to have a range of ppl going..

they cant keep meat there, TAKE GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI OUT that is not a gurd without guru jis presence and shudnt be one either..

WJKK WJKF

can i please ask that next time something happens at this particular gurdwrara that the witness take photos with the camera phone because so many things are being said about this gurdwra and actually, there is no proof.

please can someone try and find proof of this meat sabjee thing

WJKK WJKF

LOLLLLL...I was at that Gurdwara today to put up some posters...They didnt have no meat or andiya di sabji, it was paneer...(WHICH IS JUST AS BAD TO BE HONEST AS I HATE IT)

Singh it's in the link. But here: The Management Committee responsible are: Jarnail Singh Bhogal – President, Piara Singh Bhogal – Secretary Jagir Singh Nandra– Treasurer Ramgharia Sikh Temple, Graham Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B1 3LA Tel:- 0121 233 2647

and the names above are of the old committee...they were changed in May this year...

LOLLLLL...I was at that Gurdwara today to put up some posters...They didnt have no meat or andiya di sabji, it was paneer...(WHICH IS JUST AS BAD TO BE HONEST AS I HATE IT)

Singh it's in the link. But here: The Management Committee responsible are: Jarnail Singh Bhogal – President, Piara Singh Bhogal – Secretary Jagir Singh Nandra– Treasurer Ramgharia Sikh Temple, Graham Street, Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, B1 3LA Tel:- 0121 233 2647

and the names above are of the old committee...they were changed in May this year...

-