the Sikh Time

Guest rsingh

What you guys are saying is 100% true!

BUT we need to understand the issues these ppl are dealing with....cause if they write only on Sikh/Panthic issues, they might not be able to last for a long time....so they have to have adds of all kinds to get some money so their paper may last. I agree that all that BS is bad, and they should concentrate on Sikh issues, but the reality is: If there is a Sikh Newspaper, there should a number of readers also...if not, than there should be a Panthic trust that publish the paper or else we have no chance of having a Sikh Newspaper!

so i guess, since they have got funds and all...they add all that BS to get more "Punjabi-readers".... B)

What you guys are saying is 100% true!

BUT we need to understand the issues these ppl are dealing with....cause if they write only on Sikh/Panthic issues, they might not be able to last for a long time....so they have to have adds of all kinds to get some money so their paper may last. I agree that all that BS is bad, and they should concentrate on Sikh issues, but the reality is: If there is a Sikh Newspaper, there should a number of readers also...if not, than there should be a Panthic trust that publish the paper or else we have no chance of having a Sikh Newspaper!

so i guess, since they have got funds and all...they add all that BS to get more "Punjabi-readers".... B)

Agreed to Deep Singh. :wub:

I've got a website with BHangra ns tuff - which attracts a lto of visitors - but gues what - I got a massive Sikh section - and I try to promote Sikhi in the youth

If it was a site ONLY about Sikhi

it owuld attract less people to go to it!

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

I still think it's ridiculous, because there are definitley other ways to earn money to keep stuff up. I've got nothing against you Mr.Singh, I'm sure you're doing you're best, but that's just my two cents.

THat's true - the name shouldn't be SIKH sometihng something

because if it's SIKH its PURELY SIKH MAGAZINE

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

Guest rsingh

shuldnt be any legal implications as there product is different, its half panjabi and half english. sikh times sounds good but either stick to the sikhi, look at like this look at sikh digest its only got sikhi stuff,

and u can get the latest news on sikhs from the net. maybe they shud just tone down the panjabi stuff they do.