Holidays For Amritdharis

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pakistan would probably be a nice place.
When did you visit last? :D

I have never visited :sad: , but Im thinking it would be nice place to visit as its the birthplace to visit . I hope to visit one day. I have heard many great things about Pakistan. People say Sikhs get alot of respect overthere.

Florida is very nice (disney land!!)

Only problem is food which you are gona get everywhere unless you go to India! or get your own kitchen...

There is a really nice Gurdwara sahib there to, and you can meet Sant Ji Maskeens family there. They own a nice coffee house thing and also do lot of seva at the Gurdwara sahib.

I have never visited :sad: , but Im thinking it would be nice place to visit as its the birthplace to visit . I hope to visit one day. I have heard many great things about Pakistan. People say Sikhs get alot of respect overthere.

Oh yes, just like we did in 1947, or recently in Swat and Khyber :rolleyes:

It's disheartening that some of our most important shrines and Gurdwaras are located in what has become the most God-foresaken country on Earth.

With a Taliban take-over in the pipeline, it can only get worse. :o

Oh yes, just like we did in 1947, or recently in Swat and Khyber :rolleyes:

It's disheartening that some of our most important shrines and Gurdwaras are located in what has become the most God-foresaken country on Earth.

With a Taliban take-over in the pipeline, it can only get worse. :o

Im not speaking from Bollywood films, I am speaking about what people have told me. everyperson I have met who has been to Pakistan say good things. The only people who hate Pakistan and try to prevent people from going there are people who are Pro-Indian. People like the cowardly SGPC who didnt go when Pakistani Sikhs were in desperate need. Every country has its fanatics. Pakistan has the Taliban, and India has the BJP/RSS. How come no one mentioned India being a fanatical democraticless country.

Im not speaking from Bollywood films, I am speaking about what people have told me. everyperson I have met who has been to Pakistan say good things.
Same here, but that doesn't change the truth.
The only people who hate Pakistan and try to prevent people from going there are people who are Pro-Indian.
Sorry but thats a stereotype.
People like the cowardly SGPC who didnt go when Pakistani Sikhs were in desperate need. Every country has its fanatics. Pakistan has the Taliban, and India has the BJP/RSS.
And we have the SGPC.
How come no one mentioned India being a fanatical democraticless country.
Because as of now it is Pakistan who is slapping a tax on Sikhs just for being Sikhs. No one is forgetting what India has done to the Sikhs in the past and continues to do, and no one should forget what Pakistan is doing now either.

Returning back to the nice topic, how about Swirzerland? I'd wanna go there some day...

Gold Coast, Australia

- if your looking for a young person's thrill come to the down under, great for scuba diving, great beaches etc everything water related!!! Go on a cruise!

Whistler, Canada

- if your looking for some winter fun, great place for skiing, snowboarding. Or just snowmobile around. Lots of fun

Alaska, USA

- amazing wild life, awesome views of glaciers, and great for skiing and snowboarding as well

Derbin, South Africa

- its Africa, african safari what else!

Great Pyramids, Egypt

- havn't been, but from pictures looks like a place to go see