Sign in to follow this  
iaana

Khalsa Camp 2009

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!!

Khalsa Camp 2009 is proberly one of the best camps I have been to ever!! Having sangat with gurmukh pyare Bhai Surjit Singh, Bhai Jarnail Singh and Bhai Raghbir Singh was amazing and with guru jee's grace they made the camp what is was. Amrit Vela simran sessions, lectures, veechaara and sangat were amazing!!

VaahegurooJeeKaaKhaalsaa, VaahegurooJeeKeeFaateh!!

waheguru

was there a sachkhand for maharaj this year or not again?

VaheguroojeekakhalsaaVaheguroojeekifatheh!

Hunjee there was. :)

VaheguroojeekakhalsaaVaheguroojeekifatheh!

waheguru, now i can understand why everyone enjoyed camp so much beacuse the first time EVER! khalsa camp has had a sachkhand

and where there is satkaar for maharaj thats where all the anand is :)

dhan dhan sahib sri guru granth sahib ji sache pita waheguru

waheguru, now i can understand why everyone enjoyed camp so much beacuse the first time EVER! khalsa camp has had a sachkhand

and where there is satkaar for maharaj thats where all the anand is :)

really?

cos as far as i know many many people have enjoyed khalsa camps all of the other times too

so im afraid your slightly confused.

and where there is satkaar for maharaj thats where all the anand is smile.gif

stop doing nindia please of khalsa camp. don't be a smart ar*e

camp was beautiful. miss is lots!

ermmm thats not nindiya of kc ...im sure it was amazing

but the fact that they have never had a sachkhand before wont change

without satkaar for maharaj theres no point of anything!!! ... im just saying with maharajs kirpa there was finally a sachkhand!!! which is mandatory as per maryada!

ermmm thats not nindiya of kc ...im sure it was amazing

but the fact that they have never had a sachkhand before wont change

without satkaar for maharaj theres no point of anything!!! ... im just saying with maharajs kirpa there was finally a sachkhand!!! which is mandatory as per maryada!

ermmmm not true! The reason they never had a saachkhand before is because Bhai Sahib Randhir Singh said it is allowed if there is no spare room avaliable. If you came to KC08 you would know that because they explained to the campers why there is no saachkhand.

Anyway, Camp was wikid!

Seems like a very good camp this year.

Thanks for uploading the photos techno. I cant believe i missed it. I had to go this course and learn Higher level GCSE and A level chemistry in a week. Waheguru

Regarding Shadow's comments, the above points at 08 and 07 camps were made by making reference to the SGPC maryada, not Bhai Sahib.

When will the DVD box set from 08 camp be released?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Topics

• After Gharshankar that road leading to Anandpur Sahib is so bad! the potholes could knock an Elephant over. One of the bumpiest rides iv ever had in my life. Anandpur Sahib being one of the post popular destinations in Punjab it really is surprising how the government does not repair the road. But once your in the city it is soo beautiful, the views are amazing. I can see why Guru Tegh Bahadur ji chose the location to build a city.  Do you see all the monkeys in the way in the mountains lol!  we gave them bread and then all a sudden our can was surrounded by 100s  lmao. Have you been Baba Gurdita Jis Gurdwara near Kesgarh Sahib? really serene as well   its higher up in the mountains. Yh i really do not like how Amritsar has become a tourist destination. I get that its good for the cities businesses and stuff but at the same time it is our holy city. Last few years iv been going there  Amritsar is full of Indian tourists from other parts of India, there everywhere! taking selfies. I don't like what they have done to Jallianwala bagh, its a memorial and should be treated like one, instead they have made it into a public garden with people taking selfies and having picnics!  what the hell is that about. Iv been Wagha border, really didn't get the fuss!  was sh1t. I think Indians from other parts of the country would probably like it more. If you go again go Machiwara, really nice peaceful Gurdwara. The Khoo Guru Sahib drank water from is still there and also the tree where he tied his horse and wrote the shabd "mitr pyare nu" is still there. Under the tree they have a radio and the shabd plays 24/7. A lot of Nihung Singhs there as well.  Iv been a few places in India, but iv had those years where we go and just in the pind for the entire month! lol I'v never been Chandigarh, some say its nice some say theres nothing special. Nothing about it makes me want to visit it though ... Iv been Delhi, Himachal Pardesh and Hazur Sahib. 1st time we went Hazur Sahib it was in a car lol!  was really fun though. But i would like to travel all of India, North to South. i want to go Rajasthan as well ...   
    • It's true to some extent but have a look at Muslim immigrants in Europe, whether they are North Africans in France, Belgium, Holland or Turks in Germany, Pakistanis and Bangladeshis in the UK, Lebanese in Australia, they are all near the bottom of society, less educated, less employed, disproportionately involved in crime and grooming gangs. The only thing linking all of these groups is Islam. Whereas India is progressing, Islamic countries are becoming more backwards.
    • I don't quite agree (nor do I agree with Islam), as other nations have shown they have found ways to progress even with Islamic roots. 
    • No their Islamic roots will always hold them back. The whole 'is this haram' mentality will always keep them one step behind. They are more focused on the afterlife than this life.

Important Information

Terms of Use