Sarbloh Warriors Computer Game - Whats The Latest?

bump....

I told my little cousins about this a few years ago. They still ask everyone once in a while about whether the game is ready yet.

But one thing we have to remember is making a full video game is very hard. I only learned how much it takes after doing computer science course the last few years.

but yeah anyone know the singhs making it?

If it was a matter of cost then these guys should have stated that on their website with a time-frame for project deadlines, matched with costs and I am certain that there would be enough Sangat interested to provide the fuel.

Like many I've been looking forward to this for a long tme and was dismayed (for me, the excitement of anticipation was equivelent to 'Quake' being released way back) when the website changed and the devlopers became uncontactable.

I think that they need to re-surface and at least owe Sangat an explaination - if help is needed then I'm certain that resources can be pulled together.

Benti guys.....please let us have a glimmer of hope!