what it takes to be a taksali kaur

Guest SikhForLife

expect nothing.. just hope that you become a strong willed sikh and do what others like me have failed to do.. and become a role mode for the youth.. and lead the youth and be good

Waheguru Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguru Jee Kee Fateh!!

I just wanted to know everyones view on what i will be telling you today. I wanted to know what society expects from a taksali kaur?

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

Guru ji has certain expectations from their sikhs, so as long as we meet them who cares about the general public grin.gif

And what will you be telling us, taksali kaur :T:

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

ppl expect lots of things from u but wat dey want, some mite want u not to evn be a singhnee, som would an soo on..........but wat we hav to du is do wat our father...waheguro ji wants us to du :nihungsmile: .......no matter wat any 1 says....."tere bhagat na chodoo, bhavay lookh hasaaay"..........but many of us r usuallly afraid of wat ppl think, evn tho we say all dis stuff like we should to wat waheguro tells us...liek me :umm: .moorkh :D @

bhul chuk maaf!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

who is a Taksali?? If we tread away from Social casts we grab ahold of religious sects/groups. I see no difference.

All i gotta say is:

Om, I am neither the mind, intelligence, ego nor 'chitta', neither the ears nor the tongue, Nor the senses of smell and sight, neither ether nor air. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness, I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I am neither the 'prana' nor the five vital breaths, neither the seven elements of the body, Nor its five sheaths, nor hands, nor feet, nor tongue, nor other organ of action. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Neither fear, greed, nor delusion, loathing, nor liking have I, nothing of pride, of ego, Of 'dharma' or Liberation, neither desire of the mind, nor object of its desiring. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Nothing of pleasure and pain, of virtue and vice, do I know, of mantra, of sacred place, Of Vedas or sacrifice, neither I am the eater, the food or the act of eating. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

Death or fear, I have none, nor any distinction of 'caste', neither Father nor Mother, Not even a birth, have I, neither friend, nor comrade, neither disciple, nor Guru. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

I have no form or fancy, The All-pervading am I, everywhere I exist, and yet I am beyond the senses, Neither salvation am I, nor anything to be known. I am Eternal Bliss and Awareness I am Shiva! I am Shiva!

by Shri Shankaracharya

Shivo Hum...Shivo hum...Shivo hum

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

well, if u are a "taksali" and u follow taksal maryada, and ure a bibi

belive in raag maala

belive in kesh as kakaar, but still wear 2 dastars, one keski, and one larger dastar

belive mool mantar up to hai pee sach nanak hosee pee sach

try to gain some knowleedge of shastar vidyia

learn santhia, how to say bani properly

try to learn keertan

know gurmukhi

wear bana, with a pajami

i dunt really know how u can define a taksali bibi

that wud be some points from maryada of taksal

bhula chuka maf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

.......no matter wat any 1 says....."tere bhagat na chodoo, bhavay lookh hasaaay"..........but many of us r usuallly afraid of wat ppl think, evn tho we say all dis stuff like we should to wat waheguro tells us...liek me  .moorkh
tru tru u shouldnt care about wut other ppl think follow ur rehat maryada happened to me never got anywhere :umm: @