Sant Baba Maan Singh Pihowa Wale

laala gola

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^exatly!

put the allegations aside for a second, mans a dehdhari and thats a fact, he sits on a throne, has a chandoa over his head and his mindless drone like chelay bow to him and he loves it. no different from ramanand and the rest of the dehdhari clowns!

http://www.panthic.org/news/125/ARTICLE/2871/2006-11-01.html

I close my case videos pics and a whole load of other evidence say otherwise

^exatly!

put the allegations aside for a second, mans a dehdhari and thats a fact, he sits on a throne, has a chandoa over his head and his mindless drone like chelay bow to him and he loves it. no different from ramanand and the rest of the dehdhari clowns!

Well if you dont like the above or think Baba Ji is wrong, no problem, no one is aking for your support or input. Dont worry about it, stop troubling yourself and get over it. Those who support Baba Ji will do so no matter how hard certain individuals try to persuade them otherwise. So if you dont like Baba Ji cool, good luck to you and all the best.

I think 90% of the sangat now realise these internet losers and panjabradio type nindhaks took everyone for a ride.

There is growing support for Sant Baba Mann Singh ji across the youth circles, true parchaar is lacking, thanks to these anti-sikh bodies and pro-rss types.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE, TRUE PARCHAAR IS LACKING AND FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT TAKE IT, JEALOUSY AND CRITICISM IS A DISEASE WITHIN!!!

REMEMBER THIS TOPIC IS ON SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI VISITING THE UK, Baba Ji isnt holding a campaign of recruitment, sangat are simply interested in when they are due to visit the UK, therefore if your not interested, no problem.

If you like Baba Ji great follow what they say, have interest in what they do, support the things they do and most importantly vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

If you dont like Baba Ji, no problem, dont follow them, dont have an interest in what they do, dont support them, vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

BUT DONT HATE ON OTHERS JUST BECUASE THEY HAVE A DIFFERED POINT OF FROM THAT OF YOURSELF.

If you are happy in what you do, then great, carry on with it and live the Gursikhi life you believe is right, nobody hates on you just because you dont like Sant Baba Mann Singh, at the end of the day your entitled to your point of view and in all honesty all the best to you.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I have couple of questions that I have asked number of times but never had a satisfactory answer.

Q1. What is the definition of a sant given by our Guru, Guru Granth Sahib ji?

Q2. Were there any Sant’s during Guru Ji time? If yes, who?

Q3. How many Sikh Sant’s are there in Panjab alone?

Q4. How do you recognise a Sant?

One last thing for now…

Most of us don’t go to the local Gurdwara Sahib every evening to listen to Rehraas Sahib, Kirtan or Katha, yet we go out of our ways to see some guys doing Kirtan or Katha just because they have the title Sant before their name. WHY?

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

^exatly!

Well if you dont like the above or think Baba Ji is wrong, no problem, no one is aking for your support or input. Dont worry about it, stop troubling yourself and get over it. Those who support Baba Ji will do so no matter how hard certain individuals try to persuade them otherwise. So if you dont like Baba Ji cool, good luck to you and all the best.

I think 90% of the sangat now realise these internet losers and panjabradio type nindhaks took everyone for a ride.

There is growing support for Sant Baba Mann Singh ji across the youth circles, true parchaar is lacking, thanks to these anti-sikh bodies and pro-rss types.

COULD NOT AGREE MORE, TRUE PARCHAAR IS LACKING AND FOR THOSE WHO CANNOT TAKE IT, JEALOUSY AND CRITICISM IS A DISEASE WITHIN!!!

REMEMBER THIS TOPIC IS ON SANT BABA MANN SINGH JI VISITING THE UK, Baba Ji isnt holding a campaign of recruitment, sangat are simply interested in when they are due to visit the UK, therefore if your not interested, no problem.

If you like Baba Ji great follow what they say, have interest in what they do, support the things they do and most importantly vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji

If you dont like Baba Ji, no problem, dont follow them, dont have an interest in what they do, dont support them, vest all faith in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

BUT DONT HATE ON OTHERS JUST BECUASE THEY HAVE A DIFFERED POINT OF FROM THAT OF YOURSELF.

If you are happy in what you do, then great, carry on with it and live the Gursikhi life you believe is right, nobody hates on you just because you dont like Sant Baba Mann Singh, at the end of the day your entitled to your point of view and in all honesty all the best to you.

look at the banner it says SIKHsangat voice of the SIKH YOUTH

it dont say maansinghpehowasangat voice of pehowa's cheley, anyone can post their input if they wish, and videos speak for themselves, he's runnin a cult and your a part of it, and i would like to know what u have to say about the videos? or is that too much for you to handle, or do not really have an opinion for yourself and simply believe the moon, earth, sun and universe stars, ends with and revolves around maan singh pehowa?

Khalistani,

LOL, Please dont get worked up mate, its only a forum..lol

But anyway, the topic was to find out if anyone had any info on Baba Ji visiting the UK, not would you like to be a member..lol

If you think i am part of the a cult, then thats cool, im happy...so please leave me to it as i dont want you to waste your time, energy and brain on me!! If you dont like Sant Baba Mann Singh, think he is a dehdari, part of the rss or have an issue with any video then no problem, you are entitled to your view and good luck with it!!

^exatly!

look at the banner it says SIKHsangat voice of the SIKH YOUTH

it dont say maansinghpehowasangat voice of pehowa's cheley, anyone can post their input if they wish, and videos speak for themselves, he's runnin a cult and your a part of it, and i would like to know what u have to say about the videos? or is that too much for you to handle, or do not really have an opinion for yourself and simply believe the moon, earth, sun and universe stars, ends with and revolves around maan singh pehowa?

if u havnt spent time with mahapursh then ull never understand

and b4 u lot start dissing baba ji ask ur parents who inspired them into sikhi, bet it was a sant, how many thousands took amrit after listening to jus 1 of baba jis kirtan, most of the elders that took amrit in the 90s were inspired by baba ji, i wonder where half the generation would b now if it wernt 4 baba ji inspiring ther parents into sikhi

...unless your akj of course!! Lol

So , can anybody tell me what Seva baba Mann has done around the world ? He was in Orissa during the cyclone in 1999 with a huge banner stating " baba Mann Singh Langar Seva " and his associate " little baba " Mohan Singh who had a heart attack while in Orissa. The baba mann possie had booked a whole wing in the local hospital for their followers. Baba mann was laying on a bed on his side and everyone was touching his feet or bowing their heads towards his feet.

He was clearly enjoying this and was having a right laugh, it was only when 2 Singhs from London refused to bow to him that his cronies got very upset.Baba mann had over 30 Panjab Police Commandos with him in Orrisa !!

He came to the UK to claim that he had emptied his pockets but the fact was the Langar was provided by the Panjab government and from the Sikh farmers from Panjab.He did not empty anything from his pocket at all and yet collected tens of thousands of pounds in the UK Gurdwaras .

Then baba claimed to be funding the langar during the gujarat earthquake and came to the UK to collect even more funds for the "seva " in Gujarat. The fact was that the Panjab government sent the baba 80 trucks of food and materials for the langar and paid for the fuel and the cooking staff in Gujarat. But the baba claimed that he was providing everything from his pocket !!

Many villages from Panjab sent further truck loads of food for the langar and were never acknowledged but the baba took credit for everything !! In Gujarat the baba had 42 Panjab Police commandos with him. To keep so many heavily armed police commandos with him showed that the baba was well connected to the government, so any court case against him will probably be swept under the carpet.

Baba mann has lied on stage in the presence of Guru Granth Sahib when he claimed that he had emptied his pockets during seva !! Why is it that these babas NEVER give credit to the Sangat for their donations but are very quick to stick thier names on everything !!!The Sangat needs to wake up and stop funding a lavish lifestyles of these selfish conmen !!