Punjab Rastriya Sikh Sangat Chief Rulda Singh Dead

hawk13

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

NOONE here is trying to act liek an internet soorma ( seems like internet warrior/soorma is liek the best comeback some of you have on this site ahahah )

if a sikh cant share their joy with another sikh without being ridiculed then idk wat we have come to

it was the same mentality ppl in 84 who were acting like what the sikhs were doing was wrong and they just were such good little house negroes

that same mentality still exists and yes im not in india and im not doing anything myself but im happy to see that that josh is still in our panth and will always remain, we arent some terrorists but WHAT ELSE DO YOU SO CALLED EDUCATED , INDIA'S PUTTS SUGGEST WE DO WHEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT PLOTS AND PAYS PPL TO DESTROY US> WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO? IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA THATS SO WORKABLE WHY DONT YOU PUT IT IN ACTION?

othe tuwade maa nai kursi the behti jenu tusi pyaar nal puch ke apne rights leh sakhde aa, thora jiya dumaag use karo apna..of course noone wants things to go far, but noone takes shittar liek that either, especially not a sikh

pce

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Disgusting to read people like CITIZEN SOULJA justifying / glorifying MURDER attempts!

Then again that si what one would expect from someone who has a "Republic of Khalistan" Siganture, WAKE UP , it doesnt exist!! lol

But I'll tell you what if you want it so bad, go out and fight for it! GUARANTEE "YOU" WONT

LET our sikhs bretheren live in PEACE, THEY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH ALREADY, GROW UP!

Its ok for people like him Justify murder while he HIDES behind his PC in jolly old England.

Its not you guys who will have to deal with the consequences, as PAPI SAID :

oh paaglo jaikarey na shadi jao. If this escalates nothing is going to happen to you but people living in punjab are going to be killed for no reason. This is typical for punjabi's, execute first think later.

All you cyber soormey doing jaikarey and getting all worked up over this are fakers man. all you do is hide behind a computer screen and promote hatred and crime. If you really want to make a difference, go to punjab and do jaikarey there, then we'll see.

------------------------------------------

Since Citizen Soulman has so much HATE ANGER and EGO inside him, why doesnt he go to India and HANDLE things, as HE so STUPIDLY put it!!!

I Dont like this guy either, but I dont think he should have been shot at, for expressing his views etc, WE ARE NOT LIKE THE 1984 CRIMINAL CONGRESS

if a sikh cant share their joy with another sikh without being ridiculed then idk wat we have come to
I'd rather keep my distance from those who glorify unnecessary attempts at murder.
it was the same mentality ppl in 84 who were acting like what the sikhs were doing was wrong and they just were such good little house negroes
It goes both ways. I was there in 84, my dad was there in 84, he saw what happened. ALL Sikh's weren't so innocent as you lot seem to think.
that same mentality still exists and yes im not in india and im not doing anything myself but im happy to see that that josh is still in our panth and will always remain, we arent some terrorists but WHAT ELSE DO YOU SO CALLED EDUCATED , INDIA'S PUTTS SUGGEST WE DO WHEN OUR OWN GOVERNMENT PLOTS AND PAYS PPL TO DESTROY US> WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE DO? IF YOU HAVE AN IDEA THATS SO WORKABLE WHY DONT YOU PUT IT IN ACTION?
I do what I can to help and I don't sit on a forum and glorify crimes. Seems people are stuck in 1800's when it comes to dealing with issues. This is the 21st century, war methods have changed.
othe tuwade maa nai kursi the behti jenu tusi pyaar nal puch ke apne rights leh sakhde aa, thora jiya dumaag use karo apna..of course noone wants things to go far, but noone takes shittar liek that either, especially not a sikh

pce

Don't even go there <_<

Edited

Mod Note: This is the last and final warning to both citizen_soulja and manni007. You guys have been grabbing each others neck in every other thread due to differing views/opinions. It is not really that hard to respectfully agree to disagree and move on with life. If any further personal attack by any one of you is seen, the one initiating it will be put under moderation. You are advised to refrain from replying to each other if you can't hold it. We will not let every other thread become your boxing ring. I repeat, this is your last warning.

Disgusting to read people like CITIZEN SOULJA justifying / glorifying MURDER attempts!

Then again that si what one would expect from someone who has a "Republic of Khalistan" Siganture, WAKE UP , it doesnt exist!! lol

But I'll tell you what if you want it so bad, go out and fight for it! GUARANTEE "YOU" WONT

LET our sikhs bretheren live in PEACE, THEY HAVE SUFFERED ENOUGH ALREADY, GROW UP!

Its ok for people like him Justify murder while he HIDES behind his PC in jolly old England.

Its not you guys who will have to deal with the consequences, as PAPI SAID :

oh paaglo jaikarey na shadi jao. If this escalates nothing is going to happen to you but people living in punjab are going to be killed for no reason. This is typical for punjabi's, execute first think later.

All you cyber soormey doing jaikarey and getting all worked up over this are fakers man. all you do is hide behind a computer screen and promote hatred and crime. If you really want to make a difference, go to punjab and do jaikarey there, then we'll see.

Since Citizen Soulman has so much HATE ANGER and EGO inside him, why doesnt he go to India and HANDLE things, as HE so STUPIDLY put it!!!

I Dont like this guy either, but I dont think he should have been shot at, for expressing his views etc, WE ARE NOT LIKE THE 1984 CRIMINAL CONGRESS

"Let our brethren live in peace they have suffered enough "! Are you totally nuts ? How can any Sikh live in peace in Hindustan ? Where have you been reading the History of the Sikhs since 1947 ? The thousands murdered in cold blood in Delhi in Oct 84 were living in peace . its deniers like you who cause half the problems......why dont you join the RSS .............IF NOT A MEMBER ALREADY.....Rulda has joined Indra Gandhi and is now bad for the enviroment.. ..his full of lead............