Amritvella

ahaa this is a Malaysia tigers vs USA krugers match hahaaaaa . and now i award 5 goals to each side so its a win win hahaaaa .

Bhanji, Kudos to you...You really know how difuse situations.

Thank you thank you...

:)

haha i do try but it doesnt succeed too often . khalsa blood can b sooo hot that i get pushed 2 the side n trampled over and they carry on fighting cyber n real hahaaa . Once in a gurudwara a fight broke out between 2 committees ,the past nd the present ones ,and I unfortunately happened to be sitting right in the centre point between em two and omggg i nearly got killed as these 2 forces of grumpy old men started attacking each other over my head with their kirpans over the issue of which is a better committee. I had to wriggle out as quickly as possible to safety hahaaaaa . Now wen i go to gurudwara,i have to look around very very carefully with a hawk's eye to make sure im in a safe place hahaaaaa.

I must remind u somehow of a bhenjee but im a bhaji hahaaaaaaa . i spent yesterday musing as to what made u think im a bhenjee hahaaa ,well i wish i was, as woman power rules today hahaaaa .Even the Dalai Lama said in an interview with Michael Palin, that he wanted to be reincarnated in his nxt life as a very beautiful woman as that will help him be very popular and attract many followers hahaaaaaa .

Harjit nanua jee, Sukhdev Singh-dashmesh jetha got himself into biiig truble for sum silly stuff he was doing with healing nd sum holy water ,nd it was all over the net ,and its even sumwhere on this forum too . Has Jaswinder Kaur his wife sorted him out yet hahaaaa. and you still haven't told me which keertan jetha you are in and why no samelan gets telecast live on the net . There is sooo much beautiful parchar nd keertan in Malaysia with quality tabla players n keertanias like baldev kaur,harvinder singh , the titiwangsa gyanee ,khalsajee, and so so many others from the different SNSM, niketan ,etc etc etc but nothing ever seeps n leaks out onto the net except a lit dribble here n there I can never understand why .arrrgggh ,now thats frustrating. I think you should write 2 articles to inspire us all . 1 about your sikhi journey . The other about present state of sikhi/sikhs in malaysia .

Oh Yess....! I always get conused with names.. now it makes sense.

Sukhdev Singh Ji is always a great man. Regardless of what people say about him, but the core of what he says is sensible. Anyway, what bad thing can we say about him? God really loves him. So, are we to say anything about him, right? And when the nur of God is in everyone, what are we to think...

I agree...there are so many beautiful kirtan here.. In PJ gurdwara, everyweek there will be a jatha from india- the last few months was Davinder singh sodhi...

we should let snsm know about the net... hehe.... we should statrt...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sukhdev Singh Ji is always a great man. Regardless of what people say about him, but the core of what he says is sensible. Anyway, what bad thing can we say about him?

Touching girls chests isnt good, is it?????

Trying to rename Guru Granth Sahib to Guru Jyot Sahib is good????? and saying Guru Gobind Singh Ji would say "yeah your right sukhdev go and change the Naam" isnt blasphemous????

Im sure some people can say alot bad about him, being clever and talking sweet but doing antiGurmat isnt a good thing, but hey, people will back a criminal if its their friend, just as a lawyer can make a murderer not look like they did it.

sukhdev has been banned from a Gurdwara in malaysia so he cant do his antiGurmat straightup manmat parchaar.

Sukhdev Singh Ji is always a great man. Regardless of what people say about him, but the core of what he says is sensible. Anyway, what bad thing can we say about him?

Touching girls chests isnt good, is it?????

Trying to rename Guru Granth Sahib to Guru Jyot Sahib is good????? and saying Guru Gobind Singh Ji would say "yeah your right sukhdev go and change the Naam" isnt blasphemous????

Im sure some people can say alot bad about him, being clever and talking sweet but doing antiGurmat isnt a good thing, but hey, people will back a criminal if its their friend, just as a lawyer can make a murderer not look like they did it.

sukhdev has been banned from a Gurdwara in malaysia so he cant do his antiGurmat straightup manmat parchaar.

aaah so u from malaysia too ??? thats good . we got a m'sian team building up here looks it . i luv know your story too how u got inspired etc etc , where from in m'sia etc . which gurudwara did he get bamnned from n has he been sorted yet as i am a lit out of touch . how did your weekend seminar u were going to do get on?

[we should let snsm know about the net... hehe.... we should statrt...

yeah all the satsangs too -the titiwangsa one ,pj one , the samelans, rehnsbhais, any gurmat ,gurpurabh programmes ought to be all telecast live for naujawans n sikhs all around the world. Its not even an option ,its compulsory so a lot of sikhi parchar can be done on the internet more n more everyday .

also,.... harjit nanua jee , since u are the guy who is in m'sia now you might be aware how this sukhdev issue is being resolved? , who is talking to him ?and how its all being handled? pls let us know? M'sia is a tiny country and from my past knowledge wen any youth parcharak 'plays up' its relatively easy to put pressure n diffuse the situation as everyone knows n is related to everyone else and ppl like malkit singh , hari singh , autar singh are good experienced negotiators who know how to contain a situation and resolve it for the good of the sangat and panth .