Massive Singh?

He is Tiger Singh's son. They live in TO and come to a lot of the SadhSangat samagams (Dodra... yeah i said it...)

They are all monay... but respect Sikhi a lot from what i hear.

hanji.. despite their appearance they mostly do respect sikhi a ton..

their mother is soooo into it now.. from what i understand, she's amritdhari and has started to convince her husband...the tiger himself.. to keep going on the path, as he is also very interested and respectful of sikhi...

it's all a process.. don't hate them cuz their look, love them for their heart..

He is Tiger Singh's son. They live in TO and come to a lot of the SadhSangat samagams (Dodra... yeah i said it...)

They are all monay... but respect Sikhi a lot from what i hear.

hanji.. despite their appearance they mostly do respect sikhi a ton..

their mother is soooo into it now.. from what i understand, she's amritdhari and has started to convince her husband...the tiger himself.. to keep going on the path, as he is also very interested and respectful of sikhi...

it's all a process.. don't hate them cuz their look, love them for their heart..

Yup :wub:

I seen a special on their family maybe 10-12 years ago and Tiger Jeet's wife was very religous. Whether "Giant Singh" is Tiger Jeet's son or not I do not know, I never came across this information.

Tiger Jeet Singh or Tiger Ali Singh?

Ali Singh was a WWF wrestler who basically made people do stuff to his servant, then would pay them in the ring.

Jeet Singh, i saw him on WWF with a kirpan out with his son Tiger Ali Singh. Tiger Jeet Singh was wearing a paag.

so i guess there sehajdhari?

he sued WWF in 1999, after stars ripped his paag and called him taxi driver. for 7 million. and now because of an injury can no longer wrestle.