Four Babbar Khalsa terrorists arrested

chamkila

vaheguru ji ka khalsa

vaheguru ji ki fateh

dear cyber sangat

The movement is alive there loads off Gursikhs out there who want to do something proactive, but the time is to build a foundation. Just look at those socalled sikhs who supported the dog kumar in his election in delhi, he is a Killer of thousands off sikhs, the mass rape off our mothers and sister yet these ppl vote him in. The ppl of have lost their self respect. i feel the movement goes into a new phrase, its not about the masses its about the Gursikhs who want to walk the path off sikhi. If we r looking for directions lets look at Jathadar Sukdev Singh ji or General Labh Singh ji Bhai Sukha & Bhai Jinda. They are our light and inspiration lets join hands with the freedom fighters ppl like Jathadar Vadhawa Singh, General Parmjit singh Panjwar, General Ranjit Singh Neeta gursikhs who have been in the battlefield for the past 20 years who have not given up the dream of the Shaheeds or should we give up.

The news articles have always got a hidden message, yes the 2 Singhs are shaheeds, probably killed in a fake encounter but the rest off the news is to damage the movement, make it look like it’s a criminal gang etc, these tactics were used in the 80’s and 90’s it takes ppls thoughts away from the 2 dead singhs and makes u think about what the hell were they doing kidnapping ppl etc. The Indian press is full of agents who just go with what they are feed. No one will investigate the encounter or check who these singhs are and see if it was a real encounter of the made up ones. Its sad must off us will fall for the trap and not look further into the news reports.

I guess we better be p

repared this time round we got another Mrs Gandhi as PM and u now what a little the other Mrs Gandhi was.

Lets do Ardas for the Shaheeds and the men in police custody what pains they must be going through.

Just a note for gsingh lets not let our josh cloud us gurbani is our focal point and lets not change or do anything that Guruji would not wants us to do like:-

RAJ KAREGA KHALISTAN!

Dnt ever distort Gurbani

Its Raj Karega Khalsa, yes put KHALISTAN ZINDABAD, but not what u wrote, just a benti from this manmuck.

Keep it up bros and sista

Dhan Guruji

Dhan Tera Panth Khalsa

Never forget 84

Sukdev

i can see just one singh there. also, at this rate, sonya gandhi despite having about million guards around her ****EDITED****

but i cant see it happening as yet.

ADMIN warning : Veerjee.. I already requested you before and this is the last request from us.. Do not use Kill, Gunned down, bring her down or any kind of violent comments in any public post. Kids visit this forum too !!!