Is This Disrespectful?

Guest .

we're going to have a sehaj paath, i can't perform guru maharaaj's parkaash. can i still do amritvela in maharaajs room before the paathi comes and does parkaash? also my kesh are going to be open (covered with my keski the whole time tho) whilst doing abhiyaas, is that okay? thanks.

hunji, but my point here is that guru maharaaj is not parkaash...so is it ok to do simran, nitnem etc if guru jee is in sukhasan? i sort of feel like my initial duty should be to do guru sahibs seva, thats why i ask..

sorry for so many questions, but i always like to check where guru jee is concerned. i dont want to do any beadbi, ive got enough weight on my head already!

Is Maharaj Ji's sukhaasan on the Manji Sahib or a bed?

Do ardas before going into the room asking for 'aagya' or permission to enter. Think of Guru Sahib as a living being and act as you would if Guru Gobind Singh Ji was staying at your house, which they are - just can't see the physical body. Try to learn how to do Parkaash from the paathi ji, it's a good opportunity.

Guest akirtghan

Gurfateh

you can do amritvela even though mahraj is not prakash..however i suggest u dont have ur kesh down in mahrajs darbar...try and dry ur hair before going in. In mahrajs hazooree we should be tyaar ba tyaar.....which is why i suggest its best to dry ur hair before going in to mahrajs darbar.

Vaheguroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Is Maharaj Ji's sukhaasan on the Manji Sahib or a bed?

Do ardas before going into the room asking for 'aagya' or permission to enter. Think of Guru Sahib as a living being and act as you would if Guru Gobind Singh Ji was staying at your house, which they are - just can't see the physical body. Try to learn how to do Parkaash from the paathi ji, it's a good opportunity.

i would like to learn how to do parkaash, but im not sure if they'll be funny about teaching a bibi? won't hurt to ask i suppose.

if anyone could answer my previous question asap, id be very grateful!

singh ji for future u can have sanchis of guru granth sahib and can carry on ur on sehaj path and also learn to do parkash and sukhasn ... and regarding open kes as per mareyada of nihang singhs u should not dry ur hair backwards it should be on sideways and its better if u can tie ur juda tie ur turban wear ur clean clothes before sitting for nitname but other way is also ok ... just dont get ur hair backwards while sitting for nitname ... and yes u should be wearing a turban while doing parkash of guru sahib or doing sehaj path from guru granth sahib ....

Dont ask people to teach you, go learn. I learned from doing SukhAsan seva everyday for like a year. I actually have fun doing Prakash and SukhAsan (cant explain it) If you go to the ceremony everyday it just becomes part of you nitnaym. I encourage any Bibis to become a Granthi. (Im teaching my wife who to read Gurmukhi and she is doing very well) Dont let the "male dominated" people make ou feel women cant be a female Granthi or doing any sort of seva that they can do. Women and men are equal in everyway. If they say women cant do this or that then they are not following Guru Sahibs words correctly. Guru Sahiban put women incharge but over the years people have become foolish and think only men can do certain sevas.

you can have your keski tied like a rumalla(doing simran) while your hair dries but then tie turban while doing Guru seva