Overspending

indysingh

The easiest and perhaps the best solution would be to sell the ps3.

I agree with papi . sell the ps3 or give it away . instead get into designing games tweaked towards sikhi if u are a techie nurd or geek hahaaa .

One of my tenants had the same habit . He would spend all his time watching downloaded movies and playing comp games, even into the night ,even not shower,smelt bad, not go to colege, lazy to even go 4 a walk ,let alone go gym or swimming , and neglect his food and slowly become depressed and a recluse . He was white guy, but i told him off and helped him get out of this mess.

Maybe tell us wots yur age ruffly ,what do u do-work /study/holidays/ , your average daily schedule from when you wake to when you sleep , some bits about your hobbies and closeness to Sikhism ,and it will help me/others give you more refined/ precise advice. dont feel shy ,as we all need to xpose a bit about ourselves sometimes for others to help us b in chardikela .

You have taken the 1st step by spilling it out and you will receive plenty of help on here from many

VGJK VJKF

I have a problem, this is one quite serious. I keep buying video games, I buy 1 or 2 games a week. The problem is I can't stop ever since I got the PS3 and I feel guilty buying games when I can be using for a better cause e.g. seva. I need help!

Easy solution. Just send me your sort code and account number. :-D

K.

Sorry humkire about my late reply I had a driving lesson. Here's bit of life of my average week.Well im 18 and I study Public services national diploma. On mondays, wednesdays and fridays I go gym but im very tired, sleepy and often get there late. I'm a real lazy guy, I go to sleep about 5 in the morning and for the last few months I spent my time playing video games. And kaljag the answer is no :-) For me this is important because im serious about taking amrit.

I don't know if its to late to reply im sorry if im. Buying loads of games won't help you or are you are buying then because your addicted to shopping or gaming. Now i have a younger brother who owns about 15 games for his 360 he got 360 for birthday two years ago and already has fifteen games for it, which is just crazy. He used play endless hours for something called achievements, at the end he gave up collecting achievements but he still plays 360 a lot he overheated it twice. Try find the point main of your addiction or give up your ps3.