Sangat Jee Nyone No Of Any Tours Going To India

BhaiSukhSingh

VaherGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Sangat Jee im looking to go to India for abit aint sure when yet but looking maybe to go with a Gurdwara from UK to indian and Punjab to visit Gurdwara Shaibs.

Ny1 no of any Gurdwara doing this in UK???

Oh n dnt mind going to Pakistan and visiting Gurdwara Shaib there to

VaherGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

aeroplane vich beth key, hor kidha jaana ? lol

best to get some sangat in ur area together, or family to take you? if its your first time its best to go with someone u know from home or your area so they look after you over ther.

if you really cant find anyone then im sure theres singhs on here who can guide you

arma ??

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah

Singhoh i finally get what ur saying lolol sorry man I see wat ur saying i can come over im thinking to come but family over would feel more confortable if i went with sungat they dnt really trust the indian culture and people and all that. Ive been bare times before but id prefer it if i was in Sngat 24/7 no going to relatives house no sitting at yard talking bout uk things n how its different from indian 24-7 on name simran and sungat best feeling but we`ll c i can come no probs i just come bak in april went by myself met my mama n that at airport dnt get me wrong hes next level Singh u know tought me alot but i no hes busy with his Kheety (farming) n stuff so cnt get where i want to always.

if nyone can help much appricated

VaheGuruJeKaKhalsaVaheGuruJeKeFetah