Sikh Channel Expenditures

Hau Apraadhi

As you would appear to be somewhat of an expert, why don't u go to the channel and share some of this 'expertise', I'm sure the very few people who are taking there valuable time out trying to improve the channel for the sangat would appreciate help which has yet to be forthcoming. Instead of acknowledging their great efforts we sit on forums being highly critical of their work. I remain amazed at how ungrateful we are that we finally even have such a platform

I have messaged the owners before on facebook with my idea's and view's and I can see they have implemented one or two of my suggestions. I am not critising it, I am the one of the people who is backing and hoping for this channels success as Sikhs need this channel. There are those who wanted to set up a Sikh channel with the same name but got beaten to it by this first group by a year and that group or person maybe bitter and trying to organise a campaign against the owners of this channel but either way the more Sikh channels there are the better I say.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic