Sikhi the most organised Religion?

RupZ

If you look at other religions, some other religions were developed over say 40 years max? But Sikhi seems to of been made throught over 200 Years to develop. I kinda proud of that. But ofcourse Sikhi is from directly from Waheguru.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

I kinda proud of that.

and you should be. unlike being christian, jewish, muslim, etc., as a sikh you have the opportunity to make it to sachkhand. make the most of it.

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

yes, Sikhi is the most organized religion, but unfortunately, we Sikhs are not organized people. People like me talk tooo much but do nothing :wub: lots of time i say i'll do this and that or we will do that, etc. etc. but actually i end up doing nothing :) Along with helping each other with Sikhi, we should also help eather with other things in our everyday life, such as jobs, studies, etc. etc. For exaple, lets say one gursikh has a very good job in a profession and he/she can guide and help the other gursikh, but what happens is the "gursikh" with good job doesn't want to see the other gursikh where he is at... jealous and stuff. not all the ppl are like that... there are lots of gusikhs who help others....

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Well, Sikhi isn't that great if we've allowed our French brothers and sisters to wear a hair net instead of a proper dastaar.

Sorry but that news has made me sooooooo angry! :wub: @

Please, we need to unite even more to prevent this from spreading.

Sorry to be the pessimistic one, but I feel that this is really important

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!

More info veerji ....................

LOL!!! I'm female jee!!

But as far as more info goes, see this link

http://breaking.examiner.ie/2004/05/17/sto...tory148058.html

I was almost in tears this morning when i read it. :):)

It really is heartbreaking to see that all the work that Gurmukhs are doing to encourage their brothers and sisters to wear dastaars is being compromised by some stupid law.

Please let's unite and do something about this (rather than do what I'm doing - sitting here complaining!!) :wub:

Bhul chuk maaf

Waheguroo Jee Ka Khalsa!

Waheguroo Jee Kee Fateh!!