Girls Playing Games

london001

So my father phones up a girl's mother after we got their phone number from the marriage service at the Gurdwara and they exchange our telephone numbers. She and I send each other text messages introducing ourselves etc and then all of a sudden before we've even spoken she starts to ignore my messages. I sent one asking when she'd be free to talk and then send another one asking her same question and no reply. so i am not going to bother

Another one had my email address and her mother said she'd sent me an email but she hadn't her mother then passed on her email address so i could email and still no reply.

The thing is, these girls havent spoken to me or seen my picture so how could they have preconceptions about me as a person without know anything about me?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

singh do u think ur ready for marriage ... u need to cool a bit and give other some space ... u will find urself in trouble if u dont give space in any relationship ... dont accept instant text and emails from anyone ... just be cool and keep trying ... and look for a normal girl not most amazing girl ... u asked once here are two services which u can use to find ur mate from punjabi ...

http://www.ajitjalandhar.com/20090913/ ... rojana ajit and http://www.sikhphulwari.com/ sikh phulwari ... contact pay them money and get ur add printed in them u will get a better response ... call them or email them ...

and dont worry i will also search in my contacts from now bro and see if i can help u out in any way ... by the way how old are u and are u amritdhari ?

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

u know what

why doesnst sikh sangat just make a link to a matrimonial site? AND there can also be moderators on it so no bs goes on??

there can be some groud rules laid out like do not give ur ss screen name or any other info to the person until you are fully interested and both ready to take the next step etc..

also like dont meet each other without parents presence etc, i think if ppl use it the smart way and use obvious safety measures like not taking it up themselves to meet ppl and actually going with parents to make it legit and not just giving private info online i think it will knock out any ppl playing games odai for fun

so many ppl come on this site and i know so many ppl know ppl u know what i mean? so i think that wud be a good idea + a great seva:)

it wud be open to only practicing sikhs or somethign liek that ( no offense to anyone else its just hard to find websites liek that i am guessing and theres enuff of mone out there for everyone, so plz dont feel hurt by wat i sed i hope u guys understand how hard it is for some ppl as the poster of this topic)

Guest HaRdKaUrWaRrIoRz

Getting married on the internet seems gay... Think about it when your siting down and think back and your like "that was gay I got married on the internet"

Only get married on the internet if she looks like this

wat the hell r u talking about u horny kid...fun nights? <banned word filter activated>

look at this guy putting up a video of some monee whose not even a sikh and saying dont try the net unless she looks like this? wat msg does that give to singhnees>? that they arent good enuff and are second rate to that> and then u get guys on this forum complaining about women not liking their dharis and dastaars when ppl like this amrit guy are saying this about women.. guys are no different , u see over half of these "sikh" guys wanting monea over singhneea so cut the crap it works both ways, i really dont care about any of this crap, who likes who, why dont i get this etc etc none of us are the victims ok so jsut shut it like for real.. dont think i dont see u guys checking out the monea walking by etc, i have a very quick eye and the thinsg i see or hear are disgusting and yea they come from so called "sikh men", ya i seen u glancing so dont bs with me..

and then there are some guys on here come and complain abotu how no girl wants them wen in reality they just wnaa cut their hair and use that as an excuse, well dont come on here expecting consolation from me encouraging u to go ahead and cut it cus " oh bichara cant get a girl" yea buddy, look at the girl u want, u want a moni jsut admit it and shesthe one who " wont give uthe time of day"

also grow up amrit79, she only looks liek that on tv, when ur having ur little "enjoying ur night" occasion thats when all of the makeup, the fake lashes, the photoshop, the wigs come off and the real person comes thru.. wonder how much ud enjoy that

u must be from india,, relationships cant start from the net? are u kidding me? the year is 2009 almost 2010.. so many relationships i know of started from the net, most western ppl have had a relationship that started on the net.. whats so wrong with that? u must be real backwards ...seriously grow up dude

i know i went on a rant but ppl who post such topics that i touched above need to get banned man and this is a sikhi site, learn how to talk and respect ur sisters

to london 001, i dont knwo ur situation, idk if u are looking for a singhnee or something else so this post isnt directed specifically at u cus i dont know wat ur prob is

i dont wnt to hurt anyones feelings with this post but it is hurtful to me to see the state of some ppl these days