The Manchester United Thread :)

gurmzz

lol. i hope ronaldo gets injured for 1 year and his career ends early :p

I hope owen and rooney get caught doing drugs at the back of fergies yard, they get into jail. no one bails them out, they stay in prison for the rest of their lives. Rooney gets angry,gets into a fight with owen, yeah and they pretty much ruin their lifes....... :D :p

Man u just about won city. loll 4-3

Real 5 -0 xerez

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just remember man utd best players are scousers (owen and rooney), thats were they get there talent from. :p

looooool. good point mate but neville, scholes and giggs have all been in manchester united their whole career :p

I always support whatever teams winning so i'm not a laughing stock when my team loses and I don't have get into any arguments! lol :lol:

lol. ur a glory hunter ;)

lol. i hope ronaldo gets injured for 1 year and his career ends early :p

I hope owen and rooney get caught doing drugs at the back of fergies yard, they get into jail. no one bails them out, they stay in prison for the rest of their lives. Rooney gets angry,gets into a fight with owen, yeah and they pretty much ruin their lifes....... :D :p

Man u just about won city. loll 4-3

Real 5 -0 xerez

hahah this is funny...okay i hope that ronaldo gets into a fight with nistelrooy and they get a knife and kill each other :p

are we allowed to talk abt others death in here? :)

hahah this is funny...okay i hope that ronaldo gets into a fight with nistelrooy and they get a knife and kill each other :p

are we allowed to talk abt others death in here? :)

that was harsh....... :sad:

i was joking :p

btw wat wud be funnier if they took mine and ur khanda and hit each other and went to jail for that :p

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...