Discrimination Against Sikh Police Officers

GuruManeyoGranth

^^^ i dont get it. a small dastaar of 2 meters is the same as a dumalla of 12 meters. dastaar is a dastaar regardless of what style, shape and length it is. and its not like he would need to take it off, just wear a helmet over it. no big deal, its a helmet...made for protection, its not a hat that you wear if its sunny. sure as a sikh its not something he would like but i highly doubt the cops are required to wear a helmet 24/7 and after the training. they are just telling him to wear a helmet so they dont get in crap if he gets injured because of him not having a helmet on.

^^^ i dont get it. a small dastaar of 2 meters is the same as a dumalla of 12 meters. dastaar is a dastaar regardless of what style, shape and length it is. and its not like he would need to take it off, just wear a helmet over it. no big deal, its a helmet...made for protection, its not a hat that you wear if its sunny. sure as a sikh its not something he would like but i highly doubt the cops are required to wear a helmet 24/7 and after the training. they are just telling him to wear a helmet so they dont get in crap if he gets injured because of him not having a helmet on.

Do show me how a 2 metre dastaar is the same as a a 12 metre one? cus I'm Slightly :S confused. Another thing, when playing cops and robbers, can a 2 metre dastaar actually be held tight enough?

So you would now cover your beautiful dastaar with a helmet......bravoo.

Do show me how a 2 metre dastaar is the same as a a 12 metre one? cus I'm Slightly :S confused. Another thing, when playing cops and robbers, can a 2 metre dastaar actually be held tight enough?

So you would now cover your beautiful dastaar with a helmet......bravoo.

a dastaar tied by a gursikh is a dastaar, 2 meters or 12 the length is irrelevant. and the guy wants to be cop, so he's going to have to wear a helmet in the training. try to understand what im saying, would he be suing a mountain climbing company if they told him he cant work for them coz he is not wearing a helmet?

Well in Canada we don't have to wear helmets when riding a bike. It feels better when you got a dastar on and no helmet. The helmet just messes everything up.

Don't know how the laws are there, but if there anything like Canada's then he'll win the case.

It is pure discrimination when these types of things happen.

wearing a smaller dastar would not helped here because then it would not have been tight enough, which would lead to saying just take it off. One compromise after another is what these ignorant englishmen want from the rest of the world.

They scream its for safety man, but I say that's just an excuse.