urgent question

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Stop with the useless threads people... USE SOME COMMON SENSE. What's wrong with you people? I think everyone knows that this thread was created to make fun of taking Amrit and peshing. Manmukhs...

GSingh ver, i think you should chill a little.

if you look at tapoban.org/phorum, they got a lot of smarter Singhs then here, but they dfon't complain on people who don't wknow much

the same message was posted on Tapoban, and someone calmly explained that if he feels its necessary - he should do ardaas - or else it is okey

We need to take a deep breath and take it easy

bhull chukk maf

GurFateh

you did not actually get scisors and cut your beard did you? then theres no need to retake amrit. but if you really are so unsure, ask the panj pyare there at the gurdwara. but i doubt you do need to. 2 hairs were taken by acident. not on purpose.

Actually its not whether its with a sciccor or not

it can be remoivewith a machine razor etc - SOme people burn their hair for it to look 'nice'

Point being - it was an accident, and not with intention

bhull chukk maaf

GurFAteh

MR Singh, i meant to say he didnt exactly cut his hair on purpose did he?

it was done by accident, no need to retake amrit. but if you dont want to listen to the sangats advice here, i suggest you go up to Guru Gobind Singh Ji Maharaj's second form, the Panj Pyare, tell them the story, and they will say if its ok or not.

Guest G.Kaur

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa

As said above it wasn't your intention so I don't think you have to retake amrit.

It's like everytime you brush your hair or wash it automatically you loose hair. Some people more than others. It's not your intention it's a natural things that happens. You can't do anything about it.

look man u didnt take it out intentionaly yeh so chill. baba ji knws that yeh n so do u. it was goin to happen thats why it happened so i think u shouldnt worry about it. oh gsingh man was ur prob. the geeza needed advice thats why this forum is here for to ask question. even thow some questions are jus unneccessary you jus need to use ur brains more.