urgent question

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yo Mr. Singh, I'm chill, it's just that I think this was a fake question.

I thought the same thing!

I can't beleive the ignorance level of some people, seriously, just use some common sense, its not that hard.

Bhul chuk muaf!

yes we can use common sense, its easy to say.........

but if u think about it what if he was a junior singh like most of da ppl on this forum... 15 year old ? 10 year old ? or even a 7 year old ?

We cant just assume things, that ppl should use their common sense, but still try to help ppl .... maybe they didnt know much about sikhi ... and assume things on da more 'strict' side ... :)

So lets all help each other here ......... :wub:

Guest vikramkhalsa

im not trying to pounce on anyone but i just thought i would bring up a point that i just thught of. It has been sed that hes probably not 7 or 10 because his grammar and spelling but i think there is a better reason: Most ppl dont have a beard at the age of 7-10.

bhul chuk maaf

vwihgurU jI kw Kwlsw!

vwihgurU jI kI &iqh!!

im not trying to pounce on anyone but i just thought i would bring up a point that i just thught of. It has been sed that hes probably not 7 or 10 because his grammar and spelling but i think there is a better reason: Most ppl dont have a beard at the age of 7-10.

lol, and I call myself smartsingh tongue.gif

I was playing last night and unknowingly 2 hairs came out of my beard. May dad went to strike me but his hand accidently took two hairs out of my beard.Because it was unknowingly do I need to go back and get peshed? Please advise.

GuruFatehJi.

KhalsaJi,

I don't trust that question. Samosasingh was 'playing' and by accident, '2 hairs came out of his beard' and then, 'his dad went to strike him' . . .

Now old are you, samosasinghji? Please enlighten us on why your dad would strike you (just because you lost 2 hairs??). I want to try and help you, so please let me know the answers to those two questions. :T:

GuruFatehJi.

L*

Hey, Hey, Hey

I was busy eating samosa's!!!!! See my dad is disabled he only has one arm that works. Me and my sister sometimes play around with him to cheer him up. We would pinch his ear or maybe poke fun at him just to put him in a good mood, cause he gets depressed. So while doing this my sister was poking him from one end and me from the other but I was sitting right beside him on the couch. So he went to "save" himself from out tickling tactics he put his hand up but because I was sitting there his hand got caught in my daree and two Kesh came out. It was not done unpurpose. From the different sangat suggestions, the concensus is to do an ardaas in front of Guru Jee, which I have done.